Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Heat players are always out with the most random injuries hahaa
    they just know they have a LOT of cushion over here in the east. and with tons of key players getting injured this season, its just not worth the risk when they know they're gonna make playoffs as the 1 or 2 east seed anyway.

Comment

Anyone else watching the magic-heat game on sportsnet? That magic team would be scary with Marcus Smart on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        we'll see if wade plays tomorrow. he might be back in shape for back to backs again.
        battier is out tonight on sore quads. maybe tomorrow too but doubtful.
        36 mins for D Wade ... my guess is he doesnt play after that. Certainly wouldnt be consistent with what hes been doing so far this year. Could be good for us ..

Comment

Ugh, the Heat are going to crush us.

I just hope we play big. No point in trying to match up with them. Maybe we can dominate the boards; get Bosh in foul trouble.

Comment

mountio wrote: View Post
            36 mins for D Wade ... my guess is he doesnt play after that. Certainly wouldnt be consistent with what hes been doing so far this year. Could be good for us ..
            In a way I kind of want him to play just so we can be a bit more tested. Sacramento beat the heat without wade and no one really gave a shit. Beating the heat with the entire big 3 in the lineup, despite it being a back to back would be a better win!

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
              Ugh, the Heat are going to crush us.

I just hope we play big. No point in trying to match up with them. Maybe we can dominate the boards; get Bosh in foul trouble.
              The Casey caliper test?

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                Let's get some Hands Bro and Birdman beef going.
                I can kinda picture that, but all I think of is a Caveman fighting a monstrous vulture. Prove me wrong Dinos, I still think Miami by 5....

Comment

Spoelstra showing love.

Wade has been pacing himself recently in back-to-back games, but started Saturday. Miami hosts Toronto on Sunday. The Raptors are one of the league's hottest teams, winning five straight and eight of their last 10. They currently lead the Atlantic Division.

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said it's something they're aware of, but nothing they'll put too much emphasis on.

"We've been noticing," Spoelstra said. "They've been playing very good basketball. We mentioned that about the Eastern Conference. It is way too premature to figure out where teams are. There are teams that have higher ceilings, and they're one of them."

Comment

And Bosh talking smack

Bosh said he's excited about his latest matchup against the Raptors.

"This is going to be a huge game for them," he said. "We know they have a lot of confidence and have had some big games and big wins on the road. ... We are going to have to make sure we let them know what is really important for us at home and what a true champion plays like."

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                      And Bosh talking smack
                      Just makes our victory so much more necessary. Shut that ostrich up.
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

And Bosh talking smack
                        I respect that Bosh made his decision to play for the Superfriends, this is one of the reasons why I want our Raptors to show no mercy tomorrow!!!!
                        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• I would love for the team to be competitive in this game, and show they can compete with the best.
                          However can they pull off a 7 game series against the Heat???

Comment

And Bosh talking smack
                            A true champion ? Ahah he's the guy who scored 0 pts in game 7 vs spurs and was carried to 2 rings be Lebron and Wade
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• secueritae wrote: View Post
                              I would love for the team to be competitive in this game, and show they can compete with the best.
                              However can they pull off a 7 game series against the Heat???

It's fine to be optimistic, but it's a must to turn realistic button ON from time to time. Anyone who think that Raps will make some noise in the playoffs are wrong

Comment

• Philly just beat the Trailblazers in Portland ! So I like our chances against the heat
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X