Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    wtf you for real, if so there are no words to describe how amazing Greg Pop is
    Calm down, it was against the Sixers, who've now lost 25 games straight, and calling them an NBA team is nothing but generous at this point.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      wtf you for real, if so there are no words to describe how amazing Greg Pop is
      It is the sixers they are playing...

Comment

• The sixers are a D-League team looooooool
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yeah but still didn't expect him to lead them in scoring tonight

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            Yeah but still didn't expect him to lead them in scoring tonight
            Oh for sure. Totally random.

But Philly is really bad. SAS is a great team with a great system, but they sat Parker, Green and Splitter, and basically played their 3rd stringers as a second unit, and blew Philly out of the building.

Comment

• Not Atlantic related, but Chicago won. Toronto hanging onto that 3rd seed by percentage points.

Comment

• 76ers lost 25 games in a row.. and they still not dead last. strange season

Comment

• Washington just 1.5 up on the cats for 6th. Are the fates really going to hand us a 3-6 matchup with Charlotte. I know we're a better team. They just score more points than we do.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Washington just 1.5 up on the cats for 6th. Are the fates really going to hand us a 3-6 matchup with Charlotte. I know we're a better team. They just score more points than we do.
                    LOL. I hope not.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      76ers lost 25 games in a row.. and they still not dead last. strange season
                      They haven't won a game since Allen Iverson retired! literally!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Washington just 1.5 up on the cats for 6th. Are the fates really going to hand us a 3-6 matchup with Charlotte. I know we're a better team. They just score more points than we do.
                        Yeah, I don't want the bobcats...al jeff, walker and their defense will be tough for the raps. We can beat them, but WASH would be a more comfortable matchup.

Comment

• Hi Everyone .. New to Fourm ...

Is it just me cause in Raptors glory years which there were only few I would have thought they would have got more then 47 wins but that seems to be most wins in Raptors history .. 8-3 and this Raptor team beats that mark ..

I think 47 wins is required for Divison crown cause Nets have quite the easy going down the stretch .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Hi Everyone .. New to Fourm ...

Is it just me cause in Raptors glory years which there were only few I would have thought they would have got more then 47 wins but that seems to be most wins in Raptors history .. 8-3 and this Raptor team beats that mark ..

I think 47 wins is required for Divison crown cause Nets have quite the easy going down the stretch .
                            welcome!!

Comment

• What do you think are the chances of Washington passing Brooklyn (1.5 games back), which would mean we face Brooklyn anyways haha?
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                                Hi Everyone .. New to Fourm ...

Good to have you aboard. As far as the final result, we will see what we will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X