Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    BKN vs ATL tonight. Pretty much a lose lose situation for us. Either team winning isn't good.
    But that means either team losing is good!
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      But that means either team losing is good!
      brooklyn losing would have been better. they're now on a 7-3 run. i'd rather hold the atlantic division title/guarantee 4th seed than take our chances by relying on our record as a whole.

Comment

• No worries Guys. Atlantic division is ours ... Do not worry. There is not battle to win.

Comment

• Indiana up huge vs Knicks right now after 1st half!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Toronto shat the bed last night, that was a monumentally big loss

Brooklyn will catch toronto.

failed at ****.

failed at winning atlantic.......

FAIL

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              Indiana up huge vs Knicks right now after 1st half!

Watching this game right now. And i'm surprised there's even an argument about this. Lance Stephenson is an allstar.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Watching this game right now. And i'm surprised there's even an argument about this. Lance Stephenson is an allstar.
                It's because Lance Stephenson has the widest range between his best and his worst.
                He can be real bad sometimes, transcendent at others.

Comment

• If we lose our Atlantic division lead are we gonna end up 9th or 10th ??
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• NY losing by alot..... get it Pacers
                    do us a favor, you know, we took your misery away by taking Augustine, now help us out a bit
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      If we lose our Atlantic division lead are we gonna end up 9th or 10th ??
                      Currently? No. We're legitimately 3rd thanks to Atlantas loss today. Still a lot of games to go though. And they can't be like the boston game.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                        Toronto shat the bed last night, that was a monumentally big loss

Brooklyn will catch toronto.

failed at ****.

failed at winning atlantic.......

FAIL
                        easy chicken little...fans are hilarious
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• lol pacers nearly blew out the knicks by 30

Comment

• still no love.....no love no love no love
                            looool I swear there's a song like that or is it no lie no lie no lie
                            27 teams in the NBA will have at least 1 game aired on ESPN or TNT this season. The Atlantic Division leading Toronto Raptors join the Sixers and Bobcats as the only 3 teams being left out from that American TV love.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              still no love.....no love no love no love
                              looool I swear there's a song like that or is it no lie no lie no lie
                              well i think the upcoming clippers vs raptors game (which im going to!) is fan night. i have a feeling that'll get voted up to televise nationally.

edit: nm im wrong.
                              Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Jan 16, 2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                well i think the upcoming clippers vs raptors game (which im going to!) is fan night. i have a feeling that'll get voted up to televise nationally.
                                Isn't it Drake night also???
                                (i got a feeling were gonna lose that game)
                                My parents still owe me a birthday game dont know if I should get tickets for the clippers or mavs (kinda wanna see jose

Comment

Working...
                                X