Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    Isn't it Drake night also???
    (i got a feeling were gonna lose that game)
    My parents still owe me a birthday game dont know if I should get tickets for the clippers or mavs (kinda wanna see jose
    no idea about drake. chris paul will probably still be out for the clippers so who knows. and they just signed turkoglu LOL

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      no idea about drake. chris paul will probably still be out for the clippers so who knows. and they just signed turkoglu LOL
      meh, I'm afraid of the humiliation if
      a)we lose
      b)griffin dunks on derozan
      c) if its on TNT/ESPN and we lose and griffin dunks on derozan

but hey its gonna be a good game

I'm petty sure it is drake night
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        meh, I'm afraid of the humiliation if
        a)we lose
        b)griffin dunks on derozan
        c) if its on TNT/ESPN and we lose and griffin dunks on derozan

but hey its gonna be a good game

I'm petty sure it is drake night
        Hmm this says it's just Fan Night

http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/as...ng_2013-14.PDF

Which may mean bobblehead giveaways! I hope so. My Amir bobble head is lonely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Battle of the Atlantic

Pacers destroying the clippers right now. Hopefully this is a preview of how it's gonna go this Saturday raps vs clips game

Comment

• Brooklyn will win the division running away - we play down to the opposition and they dont anymore, and their schedule is as bad as ours is, except they are more talented

Comment

• ibreak4coffee wrote: View Post
              Brooklyn will win the division running away - we play down to the opposition and they dont anymore, and their schedule is as bad as ours is, except they are more talented
              d williams is coming back tomorrow too.

Comment

• Only 2 games ahead of BKN. We keep losin, they keep rollin.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• if BKN takes the atlantic, i can see us barely hanging on around 7-8th seed, if that. washington is probably going to surpass us in the standings. hell, chicago probably will too.

Comment

if BKN takes the atlantic, i can see us barely hanging on around 7-8th seed, if that. washington is probably going to surpass us in the standings. hell, chicago probably will too.
                    Finishing 7-8 would be a complete waste of a season.

Comment

• Don't look now but the "Men in Black" is coming on hard. Deron returning might actually be a bad thing for their progress. Please read this interesting article.

As a fan, it's so easy to get swept in the emotions of those big wins. Now we get to see what the team is made of. The games between now and Feb. 20th determines the season for me.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Pero antic of the hawks out 2-4 weeks

Comment

Pero antic of the hawks out 2-4 weeks
                          There has been a million injuries this year and Who are the hawks gonna start at C?
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm actually worried about New York now guys LOL. Without Andrea they're going to be much improved.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Looks like BKN gonna win tonight.. gotta win these next two games.
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• teague is out with an ankle sprain. atlanta gotta start sinking now

Comment

Working...
                                X