Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    This has been the longest three days of my life lol
    I was going to start a poll thread about this. What did you do for the break? Reconnect with your family? Learn to play an instrument? Spend all the time on this forum?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      I was going to start a poll thread about this. What did you do for the break? Reconnect with your family? Learn to play an instrument? Spend all the time on this forum?
      Hahah im just praying there will be some big news, been checking the forum 24/7. Something to get my mind off the break.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
        I'm not home so I can't look up stats, but I'm guessing even during their WCF run last season their offense would've been abysmal. Tony Allen and the corpse of Tayshaun Prince were their wings. Pretty sure their offense is better now with Courtney Lee and Mike Miller giving them some shooting.Their defense was either #1 or #2 though, that has dropped off a lot. Guess because Gasol and Allen missing many games and Gasol may not be moving as well Since his return. Has been a change of coach as well.
        Actually last year they were the 9th place in offensive rating during the playoffs and 7th defensively. That definitely surprises me seeing how there offensive struggles were well documented.

Comment

• Noah's last 5 games stats are crazy.

10.2 pts, 11.0 reb, 7.4 ast, 1.2 blk, 1.2 stl.

Comment

Actually last year they were the 9th place in offensive rating during the playoffs and 7th defensively. That definitely surprises me seeing how there offensive struggles were well documented.
            Doesn't sound that good :P

Just looked up their regular season numbers. #17 Offense and #2 Defense. Kinda more like it, although I thought the offense would be worse. They do play at a snails pace though.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
              Lol Josh Smith 6-21 from the field. Pistons are just a disaster, can't believe Dumars expected that team to work.
              Can't believe anyone expected that to work! As soon as I heard in the summer that Josh Smith was going to play SF, I knew they weren't going to be a playoff team.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• A bit off topic but anyone see charlotte - indiana. PG went 0-13 and ET 9-12... What's going on

Comment

• This break is brutal for us fans I have nothing to do in the afternoons. I keep coming back to RR hoping for something to happen
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Can't believe anyone expected that to work! As soon as I heard in the summer that Josh Smith was going to play SF, I knew they weren't going to be a playoff team.
                    Everyone and they're grandmother knew Josh smith chucking away at the SF position was never gonna work hahaha

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      Everyone and they're grandmother knew Josh smith chucking away at the SF position was never gonna work hahaha
                      I know, but you'd be surprised how many "analysts" predicted playoffs for them at the beginning of the season. -_-
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I know, but you'd be surprised how many "analysts" predicted playoffs for them at the beginning of the season. -_-
                        well these "analysts" are not as bright as they think Josh Smith is gonna go down as having one of the worst 3pt shooting seasons ever

Comment

Yeah I was watching that Grantland Season preview show (Was a great series, but they're not exactly analysts lol) and they ranked them like the 10th best team in the league or something which I found amusing. In fairness most of the guys I follow on twitter also thought it was a disaster. I mean Josh Smith SF is one thing, but then you go and get Brandon Jennings as well?

Comment

As of two months ago jalen rose was still picking them for his third seed. He is some jaded pistons fan.

Comment

As of two months ago jalen rose was still picking them for his third seed. He is some jaded pistons fan.
                              Good lord, didn't think it was possible to be that stupid.. come on Jalen.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Speaking of the Pistons.. the Raptors magic number against the Pistons is now 12:
                                http://www.playoffmagic.com/nba/

That means 12 wins by the Raptors (or 12 losses by the Pistons) guarantees playoffs.

For Brooklyn its still hovering at 20. The Nets have been on a tear lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X