No announcement yet.

Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Sacramento is still not a winning team. Rudy Gay can put up good numbers, but he is a ball stopper, and he doesnt lead to wins. When he goes through cold stretches, his team has de facto lost.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      But Sacramento is still not a winning team. Rudy Gay can put up good numbers, but he is a ball stopper, and he doesnt lead to wins. When he goes through cold stretches, his team has de facto lost.
      He's another Josh smith, Jennings IMHO because you just cannot win with em but they do put up nice statistics
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I've noticed a lot of IMO's and IMHO's. I'm confused. I just assumed that when someone would comment that it was there own opinion unless stated otherwise. Just seems kinda redundant to add IMO and IMHO.....IMO
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          But he is still extremely overpaid for a second option lmao
          Yes but if his contract was half of it's current value it would be not bad. Managing contracts unfortunately is the reality if modern day sports.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            Maybe they don't have a 2nd player who plays almost the exact same game as him.

Rudy Gay is overpaid but he is a great player. He was just an extremely bad fit on our team.
            Not just a similar #2 (DeRozan), but also a #3 (Lowry) who thrives when the ball is in his hands to initiate the offense. All three were redundant and all three suffered. Of the three, DeRozan seems most able to play off the ball, at least in terms of running the entire offense.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              I've noticed a lot of IMO's and IMHO's. I'm confused. I just assumed that when someone would comment that it was there own opinion unless stated otherwise. Just seems kinda redundant to add IMO and IMHO.....IMO
              I make a point of adding it, as I do not wish to get called out for attempting to state fact. All the ****ing/anti-****ing debate has made many posters rather touchy.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                I make a point of adding it, as I do not wish to get called out for attempting to state fact. All the ****ing/anti-****ing debate has made many posters rather touchy.
                Same here. Sometimes when we say things, it seems to others that we are arrogant no-it-alls. adding an IMO stops them from tearing you a new one

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  wallz wrote: View Post
                  Same here. Sometimes when we say things, it seems to others that we are arrogant no-it-alls. adding an IMO stops them from tearing you a new one
                  Hopefully we'll see less of that in the future! I think it's safe to say that everything expressed by fans is 100% unsubstantiated opinion, unless referenced otherwise, IMO.

I've never understood the need for IMHO; why would you state an opinion that was a lie? It would still be your opinion, even if you didn't believe it deep down, no? hmmm deep thoughts for a Monday afternoon...

Comment

• Even if the Raps do get Wiggins, is he really the ideal player for this team? If Demar is our cornerstone piece, then I think it would be better to go for a PG or SF in the draft, while finding a prospect PF at the same time.

It would be great to have Wiggins, but the Raptors have put so much into Derozan and he is showing everybody that he is worthy of all the praise he is receiving, and frankly I just don't think that Derozan and Wiggins could co exist unless one of them becomes a better 3 point shooter.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                      Even if the Raps do get Wiggins, is he really the ideal player for this team? If Demar is our cornerstone piece, then I think it would be better to go for a PG or SF in the draft, while finding a prospect PF at the same time.

It would be great to have Wiggins, but the Raptors have put so much into Derozan and he is showing everybody that he is worthy of all the praise he is receiving, and frankly I just don't think that Derozan and Wiggins could co exist unless one of them becomes a better 3 point shooter.
                      Wiggins is a SF. but we do need a shooter. i'd rather pair him with ross than DD.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully we'll see less of that in the future! I think it's safe to say that everything expressed by fans is 100% unsubstantiated opinion, unless referenced otherwise, IMO.

I've never understood the need for IMHO; why would you state an opinion that was a lie? It would still be your opinion, even if you didn't believe it deep down, no? hmmm deep thoughts for a Monday afternoon...
                        Deep shit bro. Maybe Drake could write a song about it. Call it OVO IM[H]O

Hahaha
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Deep shit bro. Maybe Drake could write a song about it. Call it OVO IM[H]O

Hahaha
                          In My Humble Opinion

Not honest guys. Not honest.
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                            In My Humble Opinion

Not honest guys. Not honest.
                            Damn youngins and their interweb-speak! Well if we all remember to keep things respectful around here, maybe the humble will be implied a lot more often.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                              Wiggins is a SF. but we do need a shooter. i'd rather pair him with ross than DD.
                              I agree, and that is why I don't believe DD and Wiggins could co exist. Ross is a much more suitable person to pair with Wiggins. Im just saying that Derozan has been the Raps project for 5 years now, and he has become this team's leader. Is it worth giving him up for an NBA prospect when we can find players who can mold to our current team better? Our team can win, but we are still a few pieces away from become elite. Either way, I will leave it to Masaii.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                Damn youngins and their interweb-speak! Well if we all remember to keep things respectful around here, maybe the humble will be implied a lot more often.
                                I just figured out how to put pictures on the line
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X