• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pele wrote: View Post
    Starting line up

Durant, Demar, Lowry, JV, Amir.

Bench

Ross, Patterson, Salmons, Hansborough, Vazquez....

That's a 10 man rotation that goes all the way. I got to not get too excited thinking about this.....need...to....take...ridlin.
    You need to switch Ross and DeRozan, substitute a guy like Aminu for Salmons, and then you have it knocked.

Comment

The identity is team that plays as a team. It's what Masai constructed in Denver and what he's putting together here.

We're just a star away from being a true contender.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        You need to switch Ross and DeRozan, substitute a guy like Aminu for Salmons, and then you have it knocked.
        I agree. Having Ross space the floor for Durant and have DD come in off the bench to provide some scoring with the bench unit would be best

Comment

which team in the NBA, besides Utah, would not become a contender after *adding* kevin durant?

Comment

We are Anti-Gay without any bigotry

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              I agree. Having Ross space the floor for Durant and have DD come in off the bench to provide some scoring with the bench unit would be best
              Actually I think DeRozan would be a better pairing with Durant. Durant has the unique ability of being a superstar scorer while being able to play off ball. He's also an excellent floor spacer which would open up driving lanes for DeRozan.

DeRozan would kind of be the Westbrook (talking strictly about scoring/slashing here, don't get it twisted) for Durant.

Comment

The Heat game today was one where I wish we had an identity of being tougher and nastier. We need someone with a bad attitude on this team, a la Oakley.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  The Heat game today was one where I wish we had an identity of being tougher and nastier. We need someone with a bad attitude on this team, a la Oakley.
                  We were missing Tyler. He could have made a difference, especially on the glass.

Comment

They need someone in the starting line up though. Either JV or Amir need need to play with a bit more attitude.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      They need someone in the starting line up though. Either JV or Amir need need to play with a bit more attitude.
                      No man, JV just needs to land one of those flying elbows into someones face after a rebound lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X