Can't think of a superstar that fits better than Kevin Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    That's why they're the Sacramento Kings lol. I mean seriously, why would you trade for Love without assurance that he'll re-sign? it's not like the Kings becomes an instant championship contender with Love.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

What idiots ahahaha

Let them go ahead and give away Mclemore, 8th pick, Thomas for a 1 year rental ahahaha

1st they traded for Rudy which was stupid and killed there cap and now they want love without a guarantee

Who's there GM?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      LOOOOOOOOOOOL

What idiots ahahaha

Let them go ahead and give away Mclemore, 8th pick, Thomas for a 1 year rental ahahaha

1st they traded for Rudy which was stupid and killed there cap and now they want love without a guarantee

Who's there GM?
      did the Kings secretly hire Bryan Colangelo as their advisor?

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        did the Kings secretly hire Bryan Colangelo as their advisor?
        Quick! Trade them Hayes Salmons and Hansborough for first round picks and McLemore!

BC loves his grizzly ole vets!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'm not sure if trading JV would be necessary to acquire Love, considering Minny already has Pekovic.

The most I'd do is DD or Ross + 2 first rounders + Amir or PP. I think this can get it done considering the offers Minny has received so far.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            I'm not sure if trading JV would be necessary to acquire Love, considering Minny already has Pekovic.

The most I'd do is DD or Ross + 2 first rounders + Amir or PP. I think this can get it done considering the offers Minny has received so far.
            Lol...

So in your mind JV is worth more than DD/Ross + 2 1sts + Amir...

Ok man

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
              Lol...

Ok man
              He said he doesn't think Minny would bite on JV because Pek
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                He said he doesn't think Minny would bite on JV because Pek
                I can read, I know he said that.

He also said, "The most I would do is DD or Ross + 2 first rounders + Amir or PP. With the bold insinuating that he thinks that's less than dealing JV.

Comment

He also said, "The most I would do is DD or Ross + 2 first rounders + Amir or PP. With the bold insinuating that he thinks that's less than dealing JV.
                  I think all hotfuzz meant was he wouldn't include JV in any trade package.

I don't think anyone thinks JV is more valuable than DD/TR + 2 1sts + Amir/PP..... although I think he is the most valuable asset of that collection of assets based on his age, potential, rookie contract, and position played.

Comment

That's isn't what the bold insinuates. It insinuates that that's what he thinks is necessary for the Wolves to bite on the trade.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ok reading that again I think I misread it. Didn't really look at the two blocks of text as two separate ideas, that was my issue.

Sorry hotfuzz, my bad.

Comment

Lol...

Ok man
                        He didn't mean JV alone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure if trading JV would be necessary to acquire Love, considering Minny already has Pekovic.

That's probably the package that could get Love.. but it's not a package I'd personally be interested in giving up. That would dismantle the core. 2 starting players and 2 first round draft picks for a guy that can (and probably will) bolt is just too risky for me.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            That's probably the package that could get Love.. but it's not a package I'd personally be interested in giving up. That would dismantle the core. 2 starting players and 2 first round draft picks for a guy that can (and probably will) bolt is just too risky for me.
                            I would hope the deal would be contingent on him opting into at least his player option year. We're not the Kings.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              I would hope the deal would be contingent on him opting into at least his player option year. We're not the Kings.
                              DeRozan & Amir & #20 & 2016 1st round pick for Love, with agreement to re-sign, sounds like a pretty fair trade. It would definitely make me think long and hard...

If Toronto could swing a second deal with a team like Chicago or OKC, to turn garbage into a fat expiring contract and a 1st round pick, that would still enable the Raptors to add a young piece (essentially making the deal DeRozan & Amir & 2016 1st round pick for Love).

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                LOOOOOOOOOOOL

What idiots ahahaha

Who's there GM?
                                I love making fun of sacramento too but Gay/Love/Cousins (funniest frontcourt name btw) is absolutely terrifying. That's a 70/30/10 frontcourt right there.
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X