Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    This game is very ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are too kind

Comment

• Both teams pissing around right now.

Comment

• WTF refs?? Was that an out of bounds? Shouldn't the inbound have been baseline? Why did it go side out? It would have to be a foul...but then wouldn't time get put back on the clock?

(talking about that Ross-George play where Ross seemed to knock it out of bounds)
        Last edited by white men can't jump; Tue Jan 7, 2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Saying it again...surprised Novak has gotten no burn. If ever we needed a guy who could hit a couple of 3s to help us get into the game.
          I think our defence is what's still giving us an iota of hope in this game

A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            I think our defence is what's still giving us an iota of hope in this game

OH I'm usually the first to agree, but when nobody can even hit a 5 footer....and Indiana has their bench players in who are sucking pretty bad too, it seems like a golden opportunity.

Comment

• That was beautiful...

I shed a tear for that ball movement.

Comment

• Since we're playing Indy:

"The Verticality Rule" makes no goddamn sense to me, in the way it is enforced. Why is it OK for Hibbert to jump straight up and let the offensive player slam into him inside the restricted area, but if he doesn't jump, he'll get a blocking foul?

Basically, the restricted area is a stupid rule.

Comment

• The one thing im happy with is that we always play defense
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• That looked like a really disorganized offensive possession, but ended with a dunk so I guess I'm okay with it.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I know they have the best record in the league, but this doesn't look like a championship team to me.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• time for lowry and demar to get back in casey...
                        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          OH I'm usually the first to agree, but when nobody can even hit a 5 footer....and Indiana has their bench players in who are sucking pretty bad too, it seems like a golden opportunity.
                          Fair enough. T Ross was supposed to be that guy but he's basically playing like he's anti-Novak now, plays defence like a champ, can't hit a three to save his life

A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• BTW Paul George ain't no superstar!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Dang our defense is good! I'm proud of us. For how bad we have played today you can't say we haven't fought as hard as we could. You can just tell we are warn out. I'm just hoping we have some energy for tomorrow
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                I know they have the best record in the league, but this doesn't look like a championship team to me.
                                They don't have the finishing ability of Lebron/Dirk/Tony Parker/Durant, etc. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X