No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know of any hidden gems on netflix (tv show, movie, doc whatever)?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Any of you Fantasy guys watch The League? I've watched 4 outta 6 episodes of season one just recently, and I think I may be hooked. It's been pretty darn funny and I just love the whole making fun of 'fantasy guy'(I am one, so whatever). It's a little over-the-top, but it is a comedy and fairly entertaining for a quick half hour show.

It deals with NFL fantasy, so I'm not sure how many of you would care for it. Apollo, maybe you've seen it?
      The league is actually a great show, it's pretty funny and it takes a while to kind of get all the nuances. It's really got its own style of weird humour but it's a pretty fun group of friends and I think there are similarities in every group of friends
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        The league is actually a great show, it's pretty funny and it takes a while to kind of get all the nuances. It's really got its own style of weird humour but it's a pretty fun group of friends and I think there are similarities in every group of friends
        The first three seasons are my favorite seasons of any comedy but it kind of turns into toilet humour starting season four. In my opinion anyway.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          The first three seasons are my favorite seasons of any comedy but it kind of turns into toilet humour starting season four. In my opinion anyway.
          Is it just dumb toilet humor? Cause I love me some toilet humor, to a certain extent.

Considering the episodes are 20 mins each on download, i should be able to catch up in no time.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            HAHAHA

Shit, how did they make this into a series?
            Same way they made a bunch of sequels to the first movie, I suppose. Not terribly intrigued about this.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Winter is coming.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Is it just dumb toilet humor? Cause I love me some toilet humor, to a certain extent.

Considering the episodes are 20 mins each on download, i should be able to catch up in no time.
                Well depends, watch the first two seasons and if you like raffi get used to a lot more of him lol. After a while i got annoyed of his gags.

Comment

Anyone watch Homeland? im about to start season 1 on Netflix. Curious what people thought about it

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    Anyone watch Homeland? im about to start season 1 on Netflix. Curious what people thought about it
                    My second favourite show behind Breaking Bad. It's amazeballs. I don't know how to say more without spoilers.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

My second favourite show behind Breaking Bad. It's amazeballs. I don't know how to say more without spoilers.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        lol got to episode 7 of season 1 last night. Couldn't stop watching.

Comment

lol got to episode 7 of season 1 last night. Couldn't stop watching.
                          Yeah, amazeballs, right?

It's on another level.

Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson is awesome. But, I keep on wanting him to say his name is inigo montoya and thay you killed his father and should prepare to die.

Comment

LBF wrote:
                            Yeah, amazeballs, right?

It's on another level.

Mandy Patinkin as Saul Berenson is awesome. But, I keep on wanting him to say his name is inigo montoya and thay you killed his father and should prepare to die.
                            super amazeballs. Oh man I had no idea that was him!! Even after you posted that recent pic of him before, I totally forgot! Yeah he's awesome in this show and Claire Danes is pretty great too. Great pace to the show and lots of twists to keep you guessing... I can't get enough but taking a break from episodes just to watch the raptors game lol.

Comment

super amazeballs. Oh man I had no idea that was him!! Even after you posted that recent pic of him before, I totally forgot! Yeah he's awesome in this show and Claire Danes is pretty great too. Great pace to the show and lots of twists to keep you guessing... I can't get enough but taking a break from episodes just to watch the raptors game lol.
                              I'm all caught up with it. Waiting on season 4. Season 3 is not as strong as the previous 2 and Dana is a lil' cunt. But, it's still pretty good when it focuses on Brody and Carrie. There are plenty of twists all the way through, absolutely no shortage there. I like how it paints both sides as wrong, it makes you think who the real "terrorists" are..It makes you question every character's decisions at one point or another. Not everyone is right 100% of the time and they're all flawed. Saul is probably the most grounded character, but even he has his issues.

Comment

I'm all caught up with it. Waiting on season 4. Season 3 is not as strong as the previous 2 and Dana is a lil' cunt. But, it's still pretty good when it focuses on Brody and Carrie. There are plenty of twists all the way through, absolutely no shortage there. I like how it paints both sides as wrong, it makes you think who the real "terrorists" are..It makes you question every character's decisions at one point or another. Not everyone is right 100% of the time and they're all flawed. Saul is probably the most grounded character, but even he has his issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X