No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen Mr. Robot yet? Very good show.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      A lot of people have been down on season two. I think it's been interesting, but definitely a step back from season 1. That said, I think episodes 1-6 of season 1 were maybe the greatest TV ever made.
      Yeah Daddario is a lot better than the Khalessi

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Anyone seen Mr. Robot yet? Very good show.
        Yeah its quite good indeed!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bob Saget is not funny and having heard his standup routine I don't think I'd want to shake his hand. If I was forced to somehow I would need to get the hand sterilized asap and seek medical treatment... Wow, just wow. The stuff they allow on TV these days is more and more vile, crude, crap.

We're about a year away from a "hit TV show" that focuses on a closeup image of a butt farting for 30 minutes...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Bob Saget is not funny and having heared his standup routine I don't think I'd want to shake his hand. If I was forced to somehow I would need to get the hand sterilized asap and seek medical treatment... Wow, just wow. The stuff they allow on TV these days is more and more vile, crude, crap.

We're about a year away from a "hit TV show" that focuses on a closeup image of a butt farting for 30 minutes...
            ha, i love bobs' stand up.

about the fart show, have you seen idiocracy?

Comment

• Yeah, we've arrived...

Oh and I can never look at full house the same way. Not that I would want to revisit.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, we've arrived...

Oh and I can never look at full house the same way. Not that I would want to revisit.

Lots of people don't know that about Saget. They never saw him do stand up and they only know him as papa Tanner. It is pretty shocking, it was for me too when my uncles showed me when I was younger. His roast is pretty good, nice bit from Norm. Norm has a lot of videos on youtube and his own tubecast, all pretty funny.

I think for filth and shock value, not even comedy, I really don't like some of the English comedians.

This is a great 50 minutes of David Cross.

Comment

• Is Prison Break coming back for real?!?!?!

Comment

• Where are they breaking out of next? The international space station?

Comment

Where are they breaking out of next? The international space station?

Psychology Clinic?

Comment

• Season 2 episode 4 of Rick and morty is a winner. So funny

Comment

• I started watching Prison break and oh boy, this show is just way too good. I just finished the first season last night and its safe to say that i'm addicted

Comment

• I used to watch Supernatural but stopped back in 2010. I liked the show though and the other day I noticed it on Netflix and now I'm getting back into it. It's a good one for me because my wife likes it too.

I've also been watching Ballers on HBO. Pretty good football related series.

Comment

• I thought Sin City Saints was a little cheese but it's about an NBA franchise so it's interesting form that point of virw
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I used to watch Supernatural but stopped back in 2010. I liked the show though and the other day I noticed it on Netflix and now I'm getting back into it. It's a good one for me because my wife likes it too.

I've also been watching Ballers on HBO. Pretty good football related series.
                                Been watching supernatural with the wife for months. Never gets old

Comment

Working...
                                X