No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished "Narcos". It was OK. Started off strong and then became kind of flat midway through the season. Finished off strong though so it seems to have a little potential.

And I know I'm late to the party, but man alive "The League" is one helluva funny show. Been on a marathon watching it today. The Taco character is priceless. Once of the funniest I've seen in any show.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      Just finished "Narcos". It was OK. Started off strong and then became kind of flat midway through the season. Finished off strong though so it seems to have a little potential.

And I know I'm late to the party, but man alive "The League" is one helluva funny show. Been on a marathon watching it today. The Taco character is priceless. Once of the funniest I've seen in any show.
      Yeah The league is hilarious! I love taco he's very funny and extremely random!
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Not a reality TV show watcher outside of wilderness survival and hunting. If the show is about surviving in the woods or jungle with minimal resources and no way out, I eat the shit up with a shovel. It's educational if you're watching the right people and in any regard downright entertaining.

I just finished watching Naked & Afraid XL lat night. It was pretty good outside some occasional drama surrounding some of the women contestants. Think you could do 40 days surrounded by poisionious snakes, insects and big predators all the while naked, possibly alone and without any survival equipment? That's what the objective of this show was.

Comment

• I recommend Penny Dreadful. It just wrapped up its second season (I believe its available on DVD now). It's a play on some old school monster movies like Frankenstein, Dracula, Exorcist, Werewolf in London, etc. Good cinematography and and acting (in my opinion).

Oh and there are boobs!

Comment

• I watched season 1, episode 1 of "Ray Donovan" last night on Crave. Honestly, I don't know what to think of it besides it reminds me of the Sopranos in many regards due to it focusing on elements of the balance of organized crime and family in one man's life.

Ray and Tony share many parallels and I'm pretty sure they must have been trying to capture that Sopranos magic with this series.

Comment

• Any X-Files fans in da houzz?

I started watching from the beginning again, but restricting myself to the episodes that only deal with the main story line. Hope to finish up before the new show starts in January.

Comment

• I had no idea that they were bringing back the X-Files. Is it the same cast?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I had no idea that they were bringing back the X-Files. Is it the same cast?
                  Yup, but only a 6 episode mini series.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Any X-Files fans in da houzz?

I started watching from the beginning again, but restricting myself to the episodes that only deal with the main story line. Hope to finish up before the new show starts in January.
                    I was a huge fan back in the day but I have forgotten almost the entire story line with the aliens. I don't have time to watch that much tv so hopefully they will do a summary at the start of the new series. I recall that Scully's baby was supposed to be like super-baby and the super-soldier aliens were all afraid of him but then he was dead by the time the second movie came out. I wonder if that will be undone and the kid brought back to life.

Comment

• no rick and morty fans? cartoon on adult swim. so so funny. just wrapped up season 2

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        no rick and morty fans? cartoon on adult swim. so so funny. just wrapped up season 2
                        Keep summer safe

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Keep summer safe
                          leave the car alone daddy

haha

Comment

• Can't come soon enough!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Can't come soon enough!

Minor Spoiler Alert
                              i still havent finished season 2...capt was on his way with the dudes daughter...then i kind of just left the show.
                              Last edited by Joey; Thu Oct 29, 2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                                i still havent finished season 2...capt was on his way with the dudes daughter...then i kind of just left the show.
                                Hmmm did you watch the video above? I should put a spoiler warning just in case ... Haha I do recommend you see it through though. The end of Season 2 was phenomenal. And Season 3 looks to be epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X