X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'm somewhat looking forward to this.

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    looks like it could be really good, but it also looks like there will be some really slow parts.
    I'm intrigued. But they should have just done a Galaxy Quest show like so many have been dying for ... still the best of these parodies in my books.

Comment

• Get caught up with the official HBO Seasons 1-6 Recap:

Or this unofficial one, which takes a .. slightly different approach to delivery. Lol

Comment

• Oh goodness me, that is some good TV.

Going to be an incredibly eventful final run of episodes for GoT.

Comment

• preacher season 2 has been good. and i really like killjoys. i think that hannah is super sexy and think stupid fun shows are good.

Comment

• I'm just about finished season 3 of The Leftovers, and I still can't believe I've given it this long a leash. It's one of those shows where the production quality is top notch, but the story make you go:

I haven't watched the GoT premier yet, so I appreciate the spoiler-free discussion

Comment

I'm just about finished season 3 of The Leftovers, and I still can't believe I've given it this long a leash. It's one of those shows where the production quality is top notch, but the story make you go:

here, here. didn't do season 2

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                here, here. didn't do season 2
                Gave up during season 1. It was so boring and I didn't like the characters.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Gave up during season 1. It was so boring and I didn't like the characters.
                  i just kept thinking that something had to happen and have spent seasons committed to bad shows in the past so i didn't want to start season 2. you would think that the sinners left after the rapture would have crazy interesting lives. a show whose concept was enough for viewers to wait and see but completely disappointed everyone.

Comment

• It's funny how Lost-like the show is. The Damon Lindelof overlap aside, they're both shows that viewers are bound to be disappointed by the eventual finale.

The only reason I'm watching is because of an OCD urge to finish what I started. It's the same season why I haven't stepped away from Homeland yet.

Comment

• Ah, Homeland. Another one I put down because I was bored and didn't like the characters.

Comment

It's funny how Lost-like the show is. The Damon Lindelof overlap aside, they're both shows that viewers are bound to be disappointed by the eventual finale.

The only reason I'm watching is because of an OCD urge to finish what I started. It's the same season why I haven't stepped away from Homeland yet.

i didn't mind lost and stayed until the end. the problem is they get green lit on concept and 1 or 2 season deals and then make up the rest for as long as ad revenue exists. stand alone episodic shows like star trek, seinfeld etc. can do that but concept shows that start strong and bring in viewers have trouble maintaining interest. actually the reason why i like killjoys. they do wrap up their overall season and then have a new thing to do the next year but so far the next "big bad" is introduced in the middle of the previous season and grows into the next problem, instead of "now this guy".

Comment

• Rick & Morty Season 3 is here tomorrow.... sadly, it's a replay of Episode 1. Episode 2 is on the 30th.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• And that's how I escaped space prison!!

I've watched episode 1 many many times now.

Comment

• Any Ballers fans in da house?

I haven't watched the Season 3 premier yet, but looking forward to this season.

Comment

• Really like the Americans. Done two season so far and it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X