TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    I read him and Bjorn were famous for looting like Ragnar. If he were a cripple on top of that, he would have to be one special type of fighter.
    Well he was, but more as a commander and strategist. Which he certainly gets/got from Ragnar.

Bjorn was one of the greatest warriors and Kings, but again, don't think he'd be considered a Berserker.

A Berserker is more like Rollo used to be before he became French .. a big ass dude who takes a shit load of mushrooms before a fight and just rips through hoards of armies.

Comment

I read him and Bjorn were famous for looting like Ragnar. If he were a cripple on top of that, he would have to be one special type of fighter.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
      I thought he was known a Ivar the boneless because he was crippled.

Comment

I think Ragnar is done, might not get all of next season even. Just needs English closure. If they have Ragnar's time pass then king Egbert would have grown old and died, so that story is all about Athelstan's kid.

Bjorn is pretty good now though. Killing the assassin, drinking what I assume was kerosene, killing the bear. He had a good season.
        Totally agree about Ragnar and Egbert. That last minute time-jump really through things for a loop.
        I think we all know what Aela does/did to him, so its just a matter of time. Lol

And ya, the actor for Bjorn is just sooo good in the role too. Definitely my favourite character on the show. And of course Lagertha.. *swoon*

Comment

• Lagertha... She's gotta be the hottest fake viking who ever walked the earth.

Comment

• By the way, Ragnar dies two different ways in lore. One ties well with Lagethas own death prophecy and one does not. She doesn't die in England if I'm reading between the lines correctly and so maybe Ragnar doesn't either. It would be more epic should he fall to Rollo too by the way.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              By the way, Ragnar dies two different ways in lore. One ties well with Lagethas own death prophecy and one does not. She doesn't die in England if I'm reading between the lines correctly and so maybe Ragnar doesn't either. It would be more epic should he fall to Rollo too by the way.
              *SPOILER* They already showed Aela's snake-pits in the show, so I'm pretty sure its happening. Haha

But you're right, that would be pretty crazy .. fucking Rollo. I loved him man.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                *SPOILER* They already showed Aela's snake-pits in the show, so I'm pretty sure its happening. Haha

But you're right, that would be pretty crazy .. fucking Rollo. I loved him man.
                Pits of vipers is common place back then. Big deal.

Comment

Pits of vipers is common place back then. Big deal.
                  Hahaha Touche.

Comment

By the way, Ragnar dies two different ways in lore. One ties well with Lagethas own death prophecy and one does not. She doesn't die in England if I'm reading between the lines correctly and so maybe Ragnar doesn't either. It would be more epic should he fall to Rollo too by the way.
                    They started the series with the story of him fighting the wolves for her so I assume then dying together will be the way. I hope it isn't the pit.

It is pretty clear through out he always wanted lagetha.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Watched the first few seasons, and really loved it .. then it got a bit too silly and too dramatic at the same time.

Comment

• My wife loves it. Not my cup of tea but then again the only thing we watch together is GOT.

Comment

• http://www.parentherald.com/articles...tory-works.htm

rick and morty season 3 comes july 26th

Comment

http://www.parentherald.com/articles...tory-works.htm

rick and morty season 3 comes july 26th
                              I just binge watched season 1. Such a great show. Not very often I find myself literally laughing out loud while watching TV.

Comment

• I'm through the first four episodes of Black Sails. Pretty good show although I thought the opening episode was mediocre for a big critically acclaimed series.

Comment

Working...
                                X