Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are currently 430 users browsing this forum. (32 members and 398 guests)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck the league! fuck matt52! fuck you all! I'm going AWOL, bitches!(blazing guns emoticon)
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      What! I LIKE the league. So that was a compliment man!!!
      You like it do you? That's nice, but when you respond to:

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      The league is terrible. Its lowest-hanging-fruit type humour. Expletives and being raunchy does not equate to comedy. The last thing I want is to model our interactions to the League..
      And you respond with:

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Want more league-minded folk? That's Craig/p00ka/etc crowd.
      That's quite the opposite of a compliment, to say nothing of compliments haven't exactly been part of interactions between us. You say something, own it. Over and out.

Comment

I'm not understanding this thread???
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Agreed. Lets avoid discussing specific posters, especially in any sort of negative light.

Doc posted an official statement on the obvious issue. Let sleeping dogs lie.
          Where can I find this post?

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
            You like it do you? That's nice, but when you respond to:

And you respond with:

That's quite the opposite of a compliment, to say nothing of compliments haven't exactly been part of interactions between us. You say something, own it. Over and out.
            I don't think the league is how that guy described it. The league to me is smart and sharp insults delivered with wit and style. That's how I see the league. Others see it another way. Shrug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Where can I find this post?
              Post #16 of this thread.

Comment

wait wait...
                Matt left?!?!?!?
                why?
                we loved him here?!?!?!? ............
                wait what?
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Definitely.

Mods, you should reconsider your stance on this matter. Do we really want to lose 5+ years of solid contributions over a few days' worth of sillyness?

I hope that once the dust settles, one of you will reach out to Matt with an invitation to re-join. The forums will be better because of it.
                  Matt will be missed. I hope he does get the opportunity to re-join. The passion that unites us all is the Raptors. He definitely has a passion for the Raptors.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    Post #16 of this thread.
                    Ok thanks .

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      fuck the league! fuck matt52! fuck you all! I'm going AWOL, bitches!(blazing guns emoticon)
                      Yeaaaa!

Comment

Haven't logged in since around noon todayand the new thread posts extend into the second page. That's never happened to me before haha.

Just another testament to the growing popularity of this site.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

is this a thread for the lurkers and inactive members to announce their coming out?
                          well then...

I have been a bot in RR for several years...

and I like Matt52 a whole lot better than some of the posters in here

bot..bot...bot

Comment

Working...
                          X