Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry AND DeMar DeRozan all stars??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but, as nice as it would be to see kloe as an all star, wouldn't that do us harm in the long run...from a monetary perspective that is. An all star nod can be fleeting (Jamal magloire...all star), but if you have to negotiate a contract right after an all star season.....just sayin'. Kind of cynical but years of being a raptor fan will do that to you.
    The flip side is that it increases his trade value right before the trade deadline.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      Here's what Lowe had to say:
      Lowry making the all star team helps his trade value even more haha if MU is looking in that direction
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It's worth noting that DeMar was the very first "tough exclusion" on Lowe's list, with Greg Monroe right after.

Comment

East reserve picks from the TNT guys:

Lol @ Barkley.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            East reserve picks from the TNT guys:

Lol @ Barkley.
            ahah Barkley and if Jeff Teague gets in over Lowry that's the biggest snub

Comment

If Lowry doesn't make the team, I could see him making the Skills Comp. or 3-Point Contest.

Surprised not one of the TNT guys picked him, but all picked Demar.

Though I guess Charles left the possibility.

Comment

It's not on TSN. Where are you guys watching this??
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  It's not on TSN. Where are you guys watching this??
                  Got the pic off of FB.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

If DD makes it over Lowry it just goes to show how these All-Star things are just popularity contests.

Comment

On pro basketball talk.. It doesn't think that lowry OR derozan will be an all star⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ Speechless. Thoughts?: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...star-reserves/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                        On pro basketball talk.. It doesn't think that lowry OR derozan will be an all star⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ Speechless. Thoughts?: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...star-reserves/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                        Nah. He has Drummond and Afflalo making the team eh? No chance of that happening. Those 2 will not make the team i guarantee you that. You ALWAYS have to factor in how their team is doing. Pistons and Magic are two of the worst teams in the NBA.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Nah. He has Drummond and Afflalo making the team eh? No chance of that happening. Those 2 will not make the team i guarantee you that. You ALWAYS have to factor in how their team is doing. Pistons and Magic are two of the worst teams in the NBA.
                          Yeah I agree there is absolutely no way Afflalo or Drummond get in because their respective teams are just bad. Afflalo was in the conversation with demar but lately he has cooled down and demar has been heating up. Derozan has averaged 24pts 4ast 4reb in the month of January

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            If DD makes it over Lowry it just goes to show how these All-Star things are just popularity contests.
                            Umm....well the coaches would be voting him in. Most coaches don't really care about popularity.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              It does nothing of the sort. Unless you mean to popular amongst the coaches...

Comment

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tn...nba/index.html

Here's the video boys.

First 10 seconds is some stupid crap about shaq's suit, the video isn't frozen.
                                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                                X