Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry AND DeMar DeRozan all stars??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tn...nba/index.html

Here's the video boys.

First 10 seconds is some stupid crap about shaq's suit, the video isn't frozen.

Thanks for the link.

Based on media recently it looks like DD will get in on the all Star which obviously would be huge. Let's just hope the coaches are on the same page.

Comment

Do they still let fans re-vote for the final all-star reserve spot on each roster?

If so, wouldn't that suck if the EC spot came down to a vote between DeRozan and Lowry?!?!?! That would be terrible!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Do they still let fans re-vote for the final all-star reserve spot on each roster?

If so, wouldn't that suck if the EC spot came down to a vote between DeRozan and Lowry?!?!?! That would be terrible!
        When did they do that?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          When did they do that?
          I thought they did that recently, where they let fans vote for the last reserve on each side, from a group of maybe 2 or 3 players (from each conference). Maybe I'm losing my mind... lol Now I'm going to have to look it up!

EDIT: hmmm that might have been baseball, come to think of it...

I would be shocked if at least one Raptors wasn't represented. I just hope they don't split a 'Raptor guard' vote.
          Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Jan 24, 2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I thought they did that recently, where they let fans vote for the last reserve on each side, from a group of maybe 2 or 3 players (from each conference). Maybe I'm losing my mind... lol Now I'm going to have to look it up!

I would be shocked if at least one Raptors wasn't represented. I just hope they don't split a 'Raptor guard' vote.
            Wasn't it hockey? I seem to remember there was this campaign to vote some fourth-liner from the Canucks into the all-star game. Not sure if they still do that.

Comment

This is my worry.

Comment

That's baseball.

Anyway, i really have a problem with Wade being an all-star. This guy don't deserve to be on the team. He's missed so many games this year. He never plays in the 2nd game of the back to back. He'll look like a selfish moron if he plays this game.

Kobe today said that he has no desire to accept All-Star start. He says it's the right thing to do. That their are young guys out there that deserves it more. I think Wade should do the same thing.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  That's baseball.

Anyway, i really have a problem with Wade being an all-star. This guy don't deserve to be on the team. He's missed so many games this year. He never plays in the 2nd game of the back to back. He'll look like a selfish moron if he plays this game.

Kobe today said that he has no desire to accept All-Star start. He says it's the right thing to do. That their are young guys out there that deserves it more. I think Wade should do the same thing.
                  Wade is going to get in based on reputation not what he has currently done on the basketball ball court
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

When do they announce the reserves?

Comment

• I'm still getting used to this whole "no centre" thing. Gonna be weird seeing Lebron and Durant lining up for the tip.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        When do they announce the reserves?
                        jan 30th

Comment

• http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/0...ls=nbahpsplit1

John Schuhmann's picks for the East's all-star reserves from NBA.com. Lowry and Wall are his backcourt reserves, but he gives props to Demar.

But, FYI, if you read through the comments section Demar gets a lot of love from the posters. Plus, some are disappointed that Wade, Melo, and Irving are starters., especially Irving and Wade. I think Wall or Lowry deserves to start ahead of Irving, and one could even argue that Demar, Stephenson or Afflalo deserves the start over Wade. Melo shouldn't start either IMO, but should come off the bench. Not having to vote a C is stupid IMO, we have 3 SF's starting for East!

Comment

• Never thought of this, but if wade doesn't play(which he shouldn't since he rests all the time) demar or Lowry actually have a shot at starting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                              Never thought of this, but if wade doesn't play(which he shouldn't since he rests all the time) demar or Lowry actually have a shot at starting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              The only way I see Wade missing the game is if he's actually injured.

Are players even allowed to say, "no thanks, I wanna rest"?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                The only way I see Wade missing the game is if he's actually injured.

Are players even allowed to say, "no thanks, I wanna rest"?
                                Maybe, but if a player wanted to rest, I'd imagine its more likely he makes up a light injury. Tight hamstring or something.
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X