Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TNT--'Best in the East Jan 2014' Brooklyn 4-0. NYK 3-1. Hey what about Raptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BallaBalla wrote: View Post
    I'm pretty happy with the coverage we've been getting...But this thread highlights why the game on Saturday is so important...got to knock these people down a peg
    Absolutely we need to knock Brooklyn down a notch.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      The TNT game tonight is lauding the two NY basketball teams. It would be nice if the Raptors were mentioned. This is why winning games against Miami and Indiana are so important as most casual fans are unaware of Raps recent success. Hopefully our players can use this as motivation moving forward.
      Personally, I'd be happy to fly "under the radar" for as long as possible.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        lol

This thread is a touch oversensitive.
        You expected different from Raptor fans?

Comment

I think this is a bit nit-picky. Every highlight pack I have seen on NBA TV, including the loses to Miami and Indiana, the panel has talked about how well the Raptors have been playing, and that no one is going to just walk over them. A few are even saying that aside from Miami and Indiana the Raptors are the next closest to be a sure bet to make the playoffs.
          Deadallus

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
            I think this is a bit nit-picky. Every highlight pack I have seen on NBA TV, including the loses to Miami and Indiana, the panel has talked about how well the Raptors have been playing, and that no one is going to just walk over them. A few are even saying that aside from Miami and Indiana the Raptors are the next closest to be a sure bet to make the playoffs.
            Not on TNT.

Comment

meh, TNT/NY media,,,,,,,,,,, who cares that they're all over a few wins by their overpriced, underachieving teams? They're catering to NY readers/viewers, not Toronto readers/viewers. Expected, and we shouldn't care.

Comment

heh.

and you all wonder why players dont wanna play in Toronto. They see this shit too.

Now Toronto WAS getting some coverage, as nobody else there could win. But it takes what, 2-3 wind from these other teams, and the media cannot run away from Canada fast enough.

I read it already, they still say "if toronto can miraculously take the Atlantic', then go on to talk about the Nets and the Knicks as if they are legit contenders for the championship.

Its real, its unjust, and the only way around it is for toronto to never, ever lose.

THEY HAVE TO WIN TONIGHT.

I think they know it. I hope they are wearing this chip HARD on their shoulder. In Hockey, an dNHL coach would PAY for this type of blackboard fodder..... its great motivation.

Comment

Ya, they are buddies with a guy on my Hockey team.... I used to read their site.

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
                    meh, TNT/NY media,,,,,,,,,,, who cares that they're all over a few wins by their overpriced, underachieving teams? They're catering to NY readers/viewers, not Toronto readers/viewers. Expected, and we shouldn't care.
                    Exactly, but, players still read it, and I hope they fucking use it to get Medievil on their asses!!!!!!

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                      Exactly, but, players still read it, and I hope they fucking use it to get Medievil on their asses!!!!!!
                      The NY media has significant impact.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                        heh.

and you all wonder why players dont wanna play in Toronto. They see this shit too.

Now Toronto WAS getting some coverage, as nobody else there could win. But it takes what, 2-3 wind from these other teams, and the media cannot run away from Canada fast enough.

I read it already, they still say "if toronto can miraculously take the Atlantic', then go on to talk about the Nets and the Knicks as if they are legit contenders for the championship.

Its real, its unjust, and the only way around it is for toronto to never, ever lose.

THEY HAVE TO WIN TONIGHT.

I think they know it. I hope they are wearing this chip HARD on their shoulder. In Hockey, an dNHL coach would PAY for this type of blackboard fodder..... its great motivation.
                        Your wish is their command!!

Comment

Yep, that was an awesome W

Comment

Working...
                          X