Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who debuted on the KIA MVP Ladder on NBA.com???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who debuted on the KIA MVP Ladder on NBA.com???

For realz!!!!

http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/

Kyle!

Comment

Hmmm...Chuck Hayes?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wonder if DeRozan will start to think/act differently all of a sudden that many are considering this Kyle's team or Kyle and Demar's team. Its amazing how many broadcasters from other teams are referring to the Raps as Kyle's team. DeRozan is the only guy on the team with the potential to go all Rudy Gay on us, hopefully Kyle's emergence or the increased recognition doesn't cause it.

Comment

Winning really does cure all. Raps getting recognition all around the league

Comment

Demar deserves his own Kia commercial after he was robbed of the slam dunk championship.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Hmmm...Chuck Hayes?
              Sorry, did you mean "Chunky Hayes"?

Comment

I really hope that they chant MVP for Lowry during Drake Night tomorrow. He deserves it!

Comment

ibreak4coffee wrote: View Post
                  Wonder if DeRozan will start to think/act differently all of a sudden that many are considering this Kyle's team or Kyle and Demar's team. Its amazing how many broadcasters from other teams are referring to the Raps as Kyle's team. DeRozan is the only guy on the team with the potential to go all Rudy Gay on us, hopefully Kyle's emergence or the increased recognition doesn't cause it.
                  Just because people say this is Kyle's team doesn't mean that DeRozan isn't the best potential player for the Raptors. It just means that Kyle is the leader of this team which is true. If it wasn't for Lowry's leadership, this team would be at the very bottom right now...

Comment

Lowry's trade value keeps climbing.... the best of both worlds and a huge conundrum for MU! A fantastic place for a GM to be in, but definitely not an enviable one! lol

Comment

Wow. When was the last time ANY Raptor got this sort of respect?

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        Wow. When was the last time ANY Raptor got this sort of respect?
                        Probably Bosh back in 06-07, when the Raptors last won the division unexpectedly. Remember VC smirking when Bosh was shooting free throws at home, with the fans chanting "MVP"? haha

Comment

This does make sense.. many (including me) have stated many times that if you take Lowry off this team that they look like a team that is tanking hard. Lowry is the MVP of a division leading team.. that should definitely qualify him for the ladder!

Comment

The question is, what does Lowry think of debuting on the MVP ladder? Does he say cool, now let me see how I can use this accolade to leverage more money, or does he say I'm enjoying the most success I've ever had on a team that has given me full control over the offense, a starting role, a coach that I actually get along with, and as long as they don't low ball me, I'm here to stay?

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Lowry's trade value keeps climbing.... the best of both worlds and a huge conundrum for MU! A fantastic place for a GM to be in, but definitely not an enviable one! lol
                              Do you think he'd net a 2014 lottery pick?

Comment

Working...
                              X