JV trade value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feet85 wrote: View Post
    If you trade him by himself you get 11-16 pick in the draft, You trade him with ross you get 8-12 pick in the draft and if you trade him with ross and our first rounder you probably get a 7-11 pick in the draft. If Jv was in this draft he would probably go top 10, I would say around 6-9 depending on the team and Ross would go anywhere from 13-18 again depending on the team picking him
    If JV is traded for the 11th pick I'm going to stop watching. If they trade him and Ross for the 8th pick I don't even know what I'm going to do.

Not sure if you're serious ...

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      I'm starting to think that the hype behind this draft class is not warranted. PHD Steve had a really good podcast last week talking about how none of the main guys are really dominating at the college level like Melo, and Durrant did in college. That's not to say that there isn't a franchise player or two in the draft class, but it's not as much of a sure thing as in the class of LeBron, Wade, Melo...these guys might be more along the Chris Bosh level.
      From what I hear, this is bang on. This draft doesn't have the next Lebron, or the next Davis. Maybe the top 5 picks will turn out to be a couple of guys around the same value as Bosh, maybe one guy will be better than that and a couple will be worse?

Time will tell obviously but it's not like OMG the top 5 picks are going to get franchise players and will immediately leapfrog the Raptors.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        I'm starting to think that the hype behind this draft class is not warranted. PHD Steve had a really good podcast last week talking about how none of the main guys are really dominating at the college level like Melo, and Durrant did in college. That's not to say that there isn't a franchise player or two in the draft class, but it's not as much of a sure thing as in the class of LeBron, Wade, Melo...these guys might be more along the Chris Bosh level.
        Just don't tell that to Bucks fans.

Comment

Working...
        X