No announcement yet.

Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tftw this is much better than ur trade proposals stick to this!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple of days ago draft express had Jerami Grant falling to us at 19. He's pretty intriguing.
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

McDermott at 28? pretty sure he`ll go higher than that. Much higher actually.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I would not take Christon over Ennis at this point, so I hope Ennis is available with the Raps pick. I love Christon's physical potential and he's got some skill, but Ennis is one of the most mature freshmen PGs I've ever seen. His game is way more advanced than his age, and way beyond Christon right now. I actually like Christon, but he'd be a fallback position for me, not a top choice. So much promise with Ennis and he's blossoming way earlier than expected. He was not supposed to be the starter for the Orange this year, and he earned it by being an amazing decision-maker and leader.

I've only really looked into PGs, because I want the Raps to secure the future of that position, so I don't know about wing options later in the 1st round.

*The biggest threats I see with Ennis with the draft standings if they stay as is...Well probably Orlando if they miss out on Smart, or Chicago if they want insurance with Rose's health issues.

I don't see PHX as a threat there. They have Bledsoe, Dragic, Goodwin and possibly Smith all under contract next year.
          It also doesn't hurt that Ennis is Canadian
          #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Wiggins or zach Lavine if he can play point guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Payne if we can't get those 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X