Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not worth 17.9....

Comment

who cares, his team sucks and we're finally winning.
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Meanwhile, since joining toronto 2Pat is shooting 50.5% and 50% from 3.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
          What gives?
          Rudy had eye surgery last summer. I figured it would take him several weeks to grow accustomed to his "new" eyes. I imagine he can actually see the basket now when he goes for a layup.

Comment

Congrats to Rudy. I was a big fan and wanted to see him do great things here, but glad he's found a better fit with the Kings.

Comment

I agree with most people. Don't want him on my team, but I'm glad he's doing well.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

You have to wonder if the goofy Toronto fans will boo him when he comes back to the ACC.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  He used 30% of our team plays.

Now he's using only 24% of Kings plays. He's settled for less long jumpers.

Nothing has changed to be honest, just now he's 3rd option on the team, accepted that role and he's shooting less long jumpshots. If you take a look at his % of long jumpshots, 3pt you'll see that he's shooting struggles are still here. He just found a solution. Congrats Gay
                  Bingo

Comment

He's actually a very good player. He's perfect as a 2nd/3rd option on offense and great on clutch moments just like he was in Memphis (3rd option behind ZBo and Gasol - I still thought they would have won the championship last year had they kept him). But he's not worth $17-19M/year. Good for him. I think we still got the value we needed as our bench improved so much. Although I wish we could have snagged their 1st rounder lol. Maybe Masai isn't too greedy.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      You have to wonder if the goofy Toronto fans will boo him when he comes back to the ACC.
                      Most likely.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        He used 30% of our team plays.

Now he's using only 24% of Kings plays. He's settled for less long jumpers.

Nothing has changed to be honest, just now he's 3rd option on the team, accepted that role and he's shooting less long jumpshots. If you take a look at his % of long jumpshots, 3pt you'll see that he's shooting struggles are still here. He just found a solution. Congrats Gay
                        not entirely accurate.

What really brought down Gay's %s from his historic norms (which were not particularily high) was his interior shooting, which was horrendous. At the rim is usually in the 50-60% range for players... Gay was shooting something like 35% or something ridiculously low.

They were often open shots to. Did he go a game without missing a dunk or a lay up?

I can't even begin to discern why that would be. Out of shape? Added weight to play PF? General fatigue? Bad luck for a month and a half

But something was causing him to miss gimmies and regularily. That took historically inefficient scoring to levels of crap almost never before seen.

Comment

A good trade is one that benefits both teams. Rudy's shooting numbers are better than not only Toronto but also Memphis. He seems to have found a good team so good for him. If Rudy had continued here though, it would have been disastrous.
                          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

who cares about Rudy Gay we're winning over here
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                              I sure hope not. Nothing more embarrassing, as a Raps fan, than the way some morons boo every player that goes to another team. Bargs gets traded to the delight of all the fans and for some reason they choose to boo him when he comes to town. I hope the same isnt true for Rudy because it a poor reflection on all fans. Vince I understood for a period of time but everything since is a joke

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
                                Did he go a game without missing a dunk or a lay up?

I can't even begin to discern why that would be.
                                As I said, it was his eyes. That is the only explanation that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X