Iverson's Wife Files For Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iverson's Wife Files For Divorce

Things seem to be going from bad to worse for A.I.. I'm assuming his issues outside of basketball have been the main reason for his sudden decline. Understandably so.

Allen Iverson’s wife filed for divorce in Fulton County Superior Court.

In the divorce petition filed on Tuesday, Tawanna Iverson said her 8-year-long marriage to the guard was “irretrievably broken.”

In the petition, Tawanna Iverson asked for temporary and permanent custody of their five children as well as child support and alimony.

On Feb. 22, Allen Iverson and the 76ers announced that he was leaving the team for personal reasons.

The former NBA MVP and four-time scoring champion said he wanted to be in Atlanta to be with his daughter, Messiah, who had an undisclosed illness.
    Source - Click here

I really feel sorry for AI right now. His daughter is really sick, his career has petered out and his marriage is over, all in less then six months.

Comment

Bad luck comes in threes.

Comment

Man, that's pretty cold of her. Although I don't know the circumstances, it seems like a really bad time. She could have at least separated a while and then made it official.

Comment

Working...
        X