Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Shouldn't The Raptors Make A Run At LeBron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because he can go to teams that offer him a much bigger stage and exposure.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
      Because he can go to teams that offer him a much bigger stage and exposure.
      The chance exists for the Raptors to get more exposure in the next couple of seasons given their improving record and Derozan's all star selection.

I think if we put together a solid playoff run this year, we can be like last years GSW team, which had a similar spike in public support following their playoff run.
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Durants favorite players growing up were Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady on the Raptors. He was a big fan of the team in his youth. We could leverage that nostalgia and with the all star game in 2016 giving more exposure, it is not a stretch to convince him to come up here and make a bigger impact than the hero of his youth, Vince Carter.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
          Do you really think Durant will come to Toronto ??!!
          Do you think Lebron would?
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I'd go one step further, the Raptors should pursue him. Make a pitch to LeBron, make a presentation. Worst case, it will show ambition, put the team on the map.

Just don't sacrifice other, more realistic plans. GSW made a run at Dwight. But it didn't stop them from making other plans and signing Iguodala, re-signing Bogut, making trades.

Comment

Working...
            X