Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Shouldn't The Raptors Make A Run At LeBron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Why shouldn't the Phoenix Coyotes make a run at Sidney Crosby?"

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Any Miami fan browsing through this thread would be falling off his/her chair.
      no more than any rational raps fan did.
      TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

I think that KD is a lot more realistic, although their is also very slim chances. He said before that his dream as a teen was to play for the Raptors. Also, LeBron is getting to 30 this year. I know that he's LeBron James, but I'd rather go with a guy like KD who's 4 years younger and have a better reputation and that already said he wanted to come to Toronto.

Durant is averaging 30 points, 8 boards, 5 assists, 1.5 steal and 1 block as we talk. And he also will be more hungry than LeBron.

Comment

If we were to capture lightning in a bottle (and lure LeBron), the best part wouldn't be the multiple championships. It would be the look on Bosh's face.

Comment

If we were to capture lightning in a bottle (and lure LeBron), the best part wouldn't be the multiple championships. It would be the look on Bosh's face.
            Yea that would be a good look. Here is to hoping they aren't a package deal

Comment

If management and ownership are as serious about championships as they say the are (and I think they are), then the Raps need a top 5 (top 10 minimum) player. That's a simple fact of the NBA. I think it's ridiculous to write-off these aspirations as ridiculous. TL wants to swing for the fences, guys, and Ujiri's got a green-light than I'm not sure any Raps GM has had before.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I came, I saw, I ... I ... lold.

You probably haven't noticed that almost every time Lebron plays in Toronto he's making fun of the team in some way? You think that's a sign of respect?

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Lebron and Durant can be free agents at the same time.. we should sign them both in 2016.

Comment

Why Shouldn't The Raptors Make A Run At LeBron?

Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Why shouldn't Letter N ask Bar Rafaeli out on a date?
                    If you have Bar Rafaeli's number and you're not asking her out on a date then give it to me cause I'll make better use of it.

In all seriousness, why not? The worst she could say is not and in that scenario, a no is pretty much expected. A lot more reward than risk there
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      I came, I saw, I ... I ... lold.

You probably haven't noticed that almost every time Lebron plays in Toronto he's making fun of the team in some way? You think that's a sign of respect?

How does that disrespect Toronto?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MAMMA NO!!!

Comment

MAMMA NO!!!

I don't think he'll be too upset, he still gets to live in Miami
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            How does that disrespect Toronto?
                            I just believe that he wouldnt piss off the crowd and the team if he would respect them?

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              I just believe that he wouldnt piss off the crowd and the team if he would respect them?
                              The first time was because Bosh's girl kept jawing at him and I'm convinced all the recent ones are because we boo Bosh.

Edit: Also his dancing to the song move was awesome, it wasn't disrespectful.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                                The first time was because Bosh's girl kept jawing at him and I'm convinced all the recent ones are because we boo Bosh.

Edit: Also his dancing to the song move was awesome, it wasn't disrespectful.
                                Well then dancing when playing against Bulls is probably not disrespectful as well

Comment

Working...
                                X