Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Derozan one of NBA.com's "Below-the-Radar All-Stars"

NBA.com wrote:
    DeMar DeRozan, G, Raptors — If Afflalo is held back by Orlando being mired at the bottom of the East standings, how much of a bump can DeRozan get from being the lead dog pulling the wagon for the Atlantic Division-leading Raptors? That is odd just to type. But there’s no question that Toronto has come together in the aftermath of the Rudy Gay trade. The 24-year-old DeRozan has ably stepped up to carry the offensive load and has shined in big wins at Oklahoma City and at home over the Pacers. He’s scoring, passing and rebounding. The only thing missing is a dependable 3-point stroke.
    Paul Milsap and Arron Afflalo were the other two choices from the East.
    Ty Lawson, Nik Batum and Anthony Davis from the West.

I'd like to see Kemba on that list. Even Al Jefferson. Though I guess they're picking Milsap over him.
    I think Kemba deserves some consideration at least though. He's had a solid year.

If Affalo or Lance Stephenson gets to play in the allstar game instead of Demar, I would be pissed

Comment

How bout kyle lowry... Without kyle demar wouldn't be an all star

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Afflalo has NO BUSINESS being on the All-Star team this year.

I agree with what Jeff Van Gundy said today: "I don't believe there should ever be an all star from a sub .500 team"

Afflalo's team is not just a sub .500 team. The Magic are one of the worst teams in the league. No way he's an all-star.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Afflalo has NO BUSINESS being on the All-Star team this year.

I agree with what Jeff Van Gundy said today: "I don't believe there should ever be an all star from a sub .500 team"

Afflalo's team is not just a sub .500 team. The Magic are one of the worst teams in the league. No way he's an all-star.
          alot of people have a hard time getting this into their head.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...40115_17070814

DeRozan an all-star according to C-Webb and Greg Anthony.

For the record, i think Lance Stephenson is an all star as well.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

News flash: we are barely a .500 team right now and we're already mocking other players from sub .500 teams? Yeesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                News flash: we are barely a .500 team right now and we're already mocking other players from sub .500 teams? Yeesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                how many all-stars did we have last year? our last all-star was from a .500 team with bosh.

Comment

when Toronto wasn't a .500 team our players hardly got any respect
                  why's the guy on the shitty magic team getting talked bout in the same conversation as demar
                  loool that was so cocky lets tone it down a bit
                  but still no way is afflalo getting in and demar isn't
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

What does being an all-star really have to do with your record? It's a team game; No player can be the difference between a 50 and 25 win season, minus Lebron. This criteria would just eliminate good players on bad teams.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      how many all-stars did we have last year? our last all-star was from a .500 team with bosh.
                      no idea what this has to do with anything i said.

Comment

Not mocking sub .500 teams. I just said i agree with what JVG said.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          no idea what this has to do with anything i said.
                          after not having allstars on sub 500 teams we have every right to expect the same from the league towards other teams.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                            What does being an all-star really have to do with your record? It's a team game; No player can be the difference between a 50 and 25 win season, minus Lebron. This criteria would just eliminate good players on bad teams.
                            how many Toronto players had a chance to go in the all star game but noooooo if your team sucks you automatically suck as well. if afflalo gets in then thats not fair

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              after not having allstars on sub 500 teams we have every right to expect the same from the league towards other teams.
                              lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              how many Toronto players had a chance to go in the all star game but noooooo if your team sucks you automatically suck as well. if afflalo gets in then thats not fair

what players were playing at an all-star calibre last season for the raptors? NONE

Comment

Working...
                              X