Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Jerseys Leaked - Hint: They Obviously Have Sleeves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Star Jerseys Leaked - Hint: They Obviously Have Sleeves.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    That is all.

I have nothing to say. yuk.

Comment

All-Star Jerseys Leaked - Hint: They Obviously Have Sleeves.

On second thought, I'd be perfectly fine if DeMar or Lowry didn't make the All Star Game this year.

What's up with all these sleeves jerseys popping up anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

vs

Comment

I dont care how they look Its for one night but cant wait to see The words Toronto and demar engraved in them.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I love them minus the stupid sleeves. If I were a player I would rebel against this crap.
            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

T-shirt, not a jersey.

Comment

wait hold up, these aren't for warm ups, so are they actually gonna be playing 48 mins in this ?!?!?!?
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

brutal, the players already revolted, you cant shoot a jump shot wearing these stupid things

Comment

Sometimes i really wonder what these guys are thinking. These jerseys are Shaqtin A Fool material.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I really hope this is just the year of the sleeves and this isn't a trend that leaks into future years.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                        I really hope this is just the year of the sleeves and this isn't a trend that leaks into future years.
                        Apparently the league (and their clothing manufactures) are forcing these awful things down our throats so that people will now be able to wear $300 official game jerseys in 'polite society', because they have sleeves. Which means people will be able to wear $300 jerseys more often. Which means people will buy more jerseys.

I swear to god, they'll do everything in their power to destroy the traditional uniform because they'll be able to make more cash, but when it comes to something like changing the ridiculous, outdated 2-3-2 finals game format to 2-2-1-1-1: "Nope, can't change that. That's tradition."
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

White Men Can't Jump wrote:
                          Fixed it White Men...

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post

I swear to god, they'll do everything in their power to destroy the traditional uniform because they'll be able to make more cash, but when it comes to something like changing the ridiculous, outdated 2-3-2 finals game format to 2-2-1-1-1: "Nope, can't change that. That's tradition."
                            Pretty sure they've already changed that.

But really, these jerseys are ridiculous. the players should cut the sleeves off in protest, that would be fun

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              Fixed it White Men...
                              Thanks, I don't know why it wasn't working...obviously

Comment

Working...
                              X