• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    tank avatar time?
    Yes.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Good game! Fuck Casey and his shitty clutch offensive sets...
      Good game?

Comment

• bobcats are basically our kryptonite no matter what it seems. just can't beat this team EVER.

Comment

• If you look closely, I think that might be TL & MU...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Good game?
            Fine... Decent game. At least we "almost" got back from a 30 point deficit.

Comment

• Being a blind, stupid optimist I'm going to blame the midday starts the last 2 days.... even though that's supposed to be an advantage for us.

P.S: I love you Chuck Hayes, forever and always.

Comment

• also doesnt help that once again we let a team shoot over 50% from 3 point line. fucking ridiculous. blow this crap up

Comment

bobcats are basically our kryptonite no matter what it seems. just can't beat this team EVER.
                  Reminds of that year when Charlotte was the shittiest team in the league and we still gave them 2 wins...

Comment

• Like I said, I knew this game was gonna be a matter of too little too late...

Comment

• Brooklyn's gaining steam on the Atlantic division crown (up 16 against NY in the 3rd), and the Raptors are only 3.5 games out of 9th. Maybe this 'easy' schedule was not so easy after all.

Comment

• Blue balls man. Would have been an epic comeback
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• we had 95 fucking FGA's. 95!!!!! charlotte had 65!!!! holy shit fucking horrible.

Comment

we had 95 fucking FGA's. 95!!!!! charlotte had 65!!!! holy shit fucking horrible.
                            lol

games like this just asking to tank and draft future star, shot creator.

Comment

• Raps come out blazing next game. Book it.
                              Ps. I think I need to start making game threads again..
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• So just to sum up....through 40 games we've got a dictionary-defined "mediocre" team, without any elite talent, minimal room for internal growth, and no top 5 pick to look forward to.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Raptors re-brand:

Comment

Working...
                                X