Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for basketball fans for a study

Hi everyone,

I'm a researcher at York University and I'm looking for basketball fans to participate in a little study that I'm doing. I am looking for anyone over the age of eighteen who identifies as a basketball fan for a study on the relationship between athletic injury and spectatorship. Volunteers will participate in one anonymous interview of up to an hour in length on this subject.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at lambnath@yorku.ca.

Thanks a lot! I hope I posted this in the right forum. I really appreciate any help you guys can provide. Remember, any fans over eighteen are welcome - men and women.

Before people make any comments, this isn't spam. The OP asked for permission prior to posting here.

Comment

Do you need to be in Toronto?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Do you need to be in Toronto?
        My preference is to find people in the city so that I can conduct in-person interviews. However, if I cannot find enough candidates, I will use Skype for interviews instead. If you are interested, please e-mail me and I can send you more information.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          Before people make any comments, this isn't spam. The OP asked for permission prior to posting here.
          Unless you have already considered this, maybe posting a link on the site main page to this forum location might assist in giving the endeavour greater exposure.

Comment

do we get free basketball tickets or something?

Comment

Working...
            X