Bosh @ the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh @ the hospital

TORONTO -- Raptors forward Chris Bosh was sent to a hospital with severe stomach pains before Friday night's game against the New York Knicks, the seventh straight game he's missed.

Bosh had been expected to return to the lineup after sitting out the previous six games with a sprained left ankle, but did not attend shootaround Friday morning. Coach Jay Triano learned about an hour before the game that Bosh was going to the hospital for tests.

The Raptors have gone 2-4 without Bosh, who last played in a Feb. 17 loss to Memphis and is averaging career highs with 24.5 points and 11.4 rebounds.

Bosh can opt out of the final year of his contract after this season, joining a hotly anticipated free agent market that could include LeBron James and Dwyane Wade.
    ESPN.com

Haven't watched the game yet. PVRing it. Going to watch it within the next few hours. Anyway, figured this is worth a thread even though everybody know this already. Hope Chris is alright.

I love how brutal the media still is. Stating his situation tonight with him going to the hospital and yet they still have to add the "Bosh can opt out of his final year of this contract" comment. Brutal journalism. Shame on you ESPN.

Comment

Hope he's okay for Sunday.

Comment

Adrian wrote: View Post
        Hope he's okay for Sunday.
        Considering we're heading out West next week, we really do need that win Sunday. It's a must win in my opinion. We really need Bosh.

Comment

I wonder which resturant he ate recently?!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            I heard it was Turkish food!

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
              I heard it was Turkish food!
              haha I can imagine Hedo preparing food for Bosh and much like his play on the court this season, everything is very sloppy.

Comment

anyone find anything about Bosh? hope he's able to play Sunday.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  if he ate a restaurant then no wonder he's having stomach pains

Comment

Bosh expects to play Sunday....released from hospital.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...edical_update/

Comment

Phew ... that's some refreshing news considering tomorrow is a big game against the 3rd place Sixers.

Comment

Working...
                      X