Game #43: Los Angeles Clippers 126 - Toronto Raptors 118

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    You're saying Ross/derozan and JV are just as good as Stephenson/PG and hibbert?

Jesus really? One more piece to become a contender? It's one thing to be a raptors fan. Another to be completely delusional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    This "you're delusional" puke that comes out of some dicks' holes, ugh. Did you miss the "in the making" part, or choose to ignore it in your own pompous bent? Tell us, were you touting either one of Hibbert, PG, or Stephenson as all-stars in their second years? JV rates at least as good as Hibbert was in his 2nd year, but I'd say better. Ross is beginning to look at least as good as PG was in his 2nd year. Ain't nothing delusional about speaking of the upside that narrow minded grouches refuse to acknowledge.

Comment

• On the bright side, the nets are going to be playing on the back end of a back-to-back on monday. We really need to get this win.

Comment

• RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
        On the bright side, the nets are going to be playing on the back end of a back-to-back on monday. We really need to get this win.
        if DD is out, unlikely, unless we get another monster game from T dot Rex. brooklyn have been on a tear, while our games lately have been really up and down with no consistency.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          You know I'm really happy DeRozan is not injured but he doesn't even have a limp right now. Diva? Lol
          Wow, like effing wow, man. That's pretty twisted. A guy who has missed 5 games in his 4.5 year career, none in 3.5 years, goes down with what appears to be a very bad ankle sprain, and you imply "diva"? Can't think of anything to say other than, effing twisted, man.

Comment

• salmon wrote: View Post
            Wow, like effing wow, man. That's pretty twisted. A guy who has missed 5 games in his 4.5 year career, none in 3.5 years, goes down with what appears to be a very bad ankle sprain, and you imply "diva"? Can't think of anything to say other than, effing twisted, man.
            He went down like he was shot and then came out smiling.

I've played on twisted ankles quite a few times. I've played on ankles so swollen I couldn't come close to wrapping my two hands around it - and I don't have tiny hands.

The comment was directed at his appearance after the commercial break.... i.e. it was a gametime live comment very much unlike this reply which is about 19 hours later.

The person who made the comment about adrenaline was absolutely right. He was limping shortly afterwards and did not return shortly after that.
            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Jan 26, 2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully derozan's ankle will be healthy enough to play by early February. Looking at the schedule in February, other than being away vs portland and the clips, most of the games should be winnable for the raps. But it's hard to say that as we just blew 3 games that should've easily been ours.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                while all the derozan apologists flap their gums about how much work derozan does in the summer, and gush about his work ethic, t ross goes and drops an efficient fifty, something derozan will never do even once. It's called talent people.
                The published rules of this forum quite rightfully prevent me from commencing a personal attack, despite your disrespectful and condescending tone. I personally want to thank the moderators for stickying those rules. they make me a better person.

On a sidenote, you too could achieve this higher state of being by reading and following those suggestions/rules. Personal improvement is a goal to strive for.
                Last edited by Puffer; Sun Jan 26, 2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  The published rules of this forum quite rightfully prevent me from commencing a personal attack, despite your disrespectful and condescending tone. I personally want to thank the moderators for stickying those rules. they make me a better person.

On a sidenote, you too could achieve this higher state of being by reading and following those suggestions/rules. Personal improvement is a goal to strive for.
                  I haven't singled out anyone/attacked them, in my mind I've done nothing wrong. Was I wrong? Did I make up this stuff about people coming out and saying how awesome derozan is after he has one great game, despite several stinkers he has in between. I'm glad you didn't personally attack me, because I don't feel I deserve it at all, and I would probably be angry and attack you back.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    im shocked at how many anti tankers are so excited about a loss and simultaneously think ross is suddenly a star... good lord, get a grip
                    O_o I haven't read this... Where has anyone said Ross was a star??

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                    I'm not being a dick imo, It just disgusts me to see people overhype derozan, he just isn't very good, and extremely one dimensional in my opinion. He doesn't score efficiently but the one night he does all of you come onto the message boards to talk about how great he is, I disagree.
                    As a poster who completely agrees with this, beware to be beat on senselessly for having a differing opinion. Just a heads up.

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    I hope casey doesn't change the offense now that Ross had a break out game. Cause Ross still has no handles and is not a good passer
                    Actually Ross has better handles than DD, and his passing is actually pretty good. He is a decent playmaker in the PnR, has been for quite some time.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      As a poster who completely agrees with this, beware to be beat on senselessly for having a differing opinion. Just a heads up.
                      Care to elaborate?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        BC with another steal. One in 2009 and one in 2012. Team should be built around DD/ROSS from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Forgot that jv wasn't bad either:-P

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                          i haven't singled out anyone/attacked them, in my mind i've done nothing wrong. Was i wrong? Did i make up this stuff about people coming out and saying how awesome derozan is after he has one great game, despite several stinkers he has in between. I'm glad you didn't personally attack me, because i don't feel i deserve it at all, and i would probably be angry and attack you back.

(grin)

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Care to elaborate?
                            Try checking out the "Poll: Everything DeMar DeRozan" thread...that devolved pretty badly around page 130-end.

It's more of a general vibe than anything else. I get people are fans of DeMar and will defend him, but sometimes they get overzealous and compare him to Dwayne Wade and when you try and say that isn't even in a realm of possibility...they start with the personal attacks/general bad attitude.

However since the Rules and Regs was posted it has been much better around here.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              Try checking out the "Poll: Everything DeMar DeRozan" thread...that devolved pretty badly around page 130-end.

It's more of a general vibe than anything else. I get people are fans of DeMar and will defend him, but sometimes they get overzealous and compare him to Dwayne Wade and when you try and say that isn't even in a realm of possibility...they start with the personal attacks/general bad attitude.

However since the Rules and Regs was posted it has been much better around here.
                              Ya, I admit I'm guilty for not being more strict when it came to reinforcing the rules here. I wasn't trying to centre you out in the "care to elaborate" comment. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything as of late.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Ya, I admit I'm guilty for not being more strict when it came to reinforcing the rules here. I wasn't trying to centre you out in the "care to elaborate" comment. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything as of late.
                                Ahh no worries.

It has been pretty good lately, thanks for that sticky

Comment

Working...
                                X