No announcement yet.

Game #43: Los Angeles Clippers 126 - Toronto Raptors 118

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^This stretch where he will be out is going to be a very important stretch to determine what effect he has on the team.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      ^^This stretch where he will be out is going to be a very important stretch to determine what effect he has on the team.
      Agreed, but it'll also affect our wing depth, so it'll be hard to isolate DD's effect from shallow wing position effect. Like if we had a second John Salmons (who I consider a replacement level player) instead, would our record be affected.

Obviously that test it almost impossible to do, but conclusions drawn from this stretch of games will have to be tempered a little.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Absolutely.

But if we keep playing well with the majority of the wing minutes going to a combination of Novak/Stone/Vasquez/Salmons....oh boi

Comment

• WHERES THE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!! vs the nets
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            WHERES THE GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!! vs the nets
            in brooklyn

Comment

Working...
            X