Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post

what the heck is going on ?
    I'm beginning to think that they are lying to us and the injury was not just an "ankle sprain"
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      I'm beginning to think that they are lying to us and the injury was not just an "ankle sprain"
      Casey was saying it was a bone bruise in an interview not too long ago so that could be the wait.

Comment

Bone bruises are such a slow heal, and yet are so easily aggravated/worsened. Guy just needs time

Comment

As long as he comes back healthy, then its fine. We definitely could have used his interior grit against Griffin and Jordan.

But, we beat this team last year at home, Im sure we can do it again.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            Bone bruises are such a slow heal, and yet are so easily aggravated/worsened. Guy just needs time
            Not knowing anything on the subject, I looked at a couple of sites. One description is: "Interosseous bruise - On the other hand, high compressive forces that are repetitively inflicted on a bone can cause bleeding inside the bone where the marrow is located, causing a bone bruise called interosseous bruising. This commonly occurs in the knees and ankles of professional basketball or football players."

This site states that the inflammation and pain can last up to a month. So far, it has been three and a half weeks, but Tyler said on Wednesday that he is very close to returning.

Too bad for tonight. I could be wrong, but he might be the only guy on the team with the strength and speed to slow down Griffin.

Comment

Family night is created to get us ready for playoffs. Okay, okay.

Comment

I think not having Tyler is one of the main reasons why Amir has been having such a bad stretch. Tyler would have given Amir decent time to rest.

LAC loves playing in the paint. It's going to be a challenge for Amir/Hayes/JV to get the job done and stay out of foul trouble. Let's hope for the best

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                  Not knowing anything on the subject, I looked at a couple of sites. One description is: "Interosseous bruise - On the other hand, high compressive forces that are repetitively inflicted on a bone can cause bleeding inside the bone where the marrow is located, causing a bone bruise called interosseous bruising. This commonly occurs in the knees and ankles of professional basketball or football players."

This site states that the inflammation and pain can last up to a month. So far, it has been three and a half weeks, but Tyler said on Wednesday that he is very close to returning.

Too bad for tonight. I could be wrong, but he might be the only guy on the team with the strength and speed to slow down Griffin.
                  I remember last year when we had our home game against the Clippers, Amir did a pretty good job keeping Griffin in check. Hopefully that's the case tonight.
                  OG is our king

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    I think not having Tyler is one of the main reasons why Amir has been having such a bad stretch. Tyler would have given Amir decent time to rest.

LAC loves playing in the paint. It's going to be a challenge for Amir/Hayes/JV to get the job done and stay out of foul trouble. Let's hope for the best
                    I think 2Pat has taken care of the role of backing-up Amir pretty well. Though he isn't quite the "as tough as nails" guy, that TH is.

Comment

Amir needs to get fierce tonight or Jordan is gonna end up with 25 rebounds.

Comment

So who's gonna get dunked on today? My money would be on JV haha

Comment

Kind of worried about JV tonight. Watched Griffin abuse Noah last night. That's no good

Comment

Don't expect to see JV in the 4th quarter this game, unless he's having a monster game. Expect to see a lot of Hayes and his defense in the 4th quarter defending Griffin or Jordon...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

pizza guy is in town
                              anyone think he'll hit the winning shot tonight? Ball

Comment

If we don't have interior defense in this game well were done......

Comment

Working...
                                X