X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Paul is still out right? if so, Lowry should destoy Darren Collison
    #BringBackUzoh

Comment

If JV continues his soft ass play. He's going to get embarassed tonight by Jordan.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
        Chris Paul is still out right? if so, Lowry should destoy Darren Collison
        Collison is playing really well. They ( clips ) have no reason to miss CP3 at all.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          If JV continues his soft ass play. He's going to get embarassed tonight by Jordan.
          Jordan's arguably the most athletic big man in the game today. Not looking forward to it at all.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
            I think he SHOULD consistently score 25+ for the rest of the season.
            As long as he doesn't take 25 shots to get 25 points.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
              As long as he doesn't take 25 shots to get 25 points.
              Don't worry, he'll take 26.
              OG is our king

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                You really seem to have it in for JV.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  Don't worry, he'll take 26.
                  Ok. You understand my point about being efficiency re scoring.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    You really seem to have it in for JV.
                    What are you talking about?? Have you watched him play the last month or so??

Based on your posts on the Raptors/Sixers game thread yesterday. You seem like you have a man crush on the guy.

Right now. Hayes > JV.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Jonas is averaging 25 mins, 8.8 ppg, 8.2 rpg in January. Am I crazy or what? I think this dude is tired.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Jonas is averaging 25 mins, 8.8 ppg, 8.2 rpg in January. Am I crazy or what? I think this dude is tired.
                        He might be feeling the effects of playing through his first full season. At around this time last year he was out with a hand injury.
                        OG is our king

Comment

JV is going through a bit of a Sophomore slump right now. Tonight would be a great night for him to bounce back.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Any word on Tyler Hansborough?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

listen, i love JV more than all of you combined, including his mother and GF. But dont tell me he deserves to play because he is averaging close to a double double. I watched his slow rotations, and poor help D in that philly game and it hurt my heart. If you are seven feet tall a minimum of 6 rebounds will just fall to you because your awake and in the right place. If you score ten points...fantastic...but if you allow 16 at the rim uncontested well then your double double means shit
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X