Harden, C.Paul
    Dwight, Aldridge, Demarcus Cousins
    Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard

East
    J.Wall, Derozan
    Bosh, Hibbert, Millsap
    Lowry, Stephenson
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

I like you picks for the East but i just know they aren't going to give raptors two All Stars. I feel we deserve it but they won't. I think Noah is going to get it in Lowry's place or even Joe Johnson.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

After looking at Joe Johnson's stats, if he makes it in over Kyle I will be pissed. He takes more shots than Kyle but scores the same amount of points and he pretty much doesn't do much of anything else. Kyle actually gets more rebounds than him and obviously more assists than him as well. Also if impact on your team is the criteria Kyle impacts the Raptors winning just as much as Joe has been doing recently for the Nets. Also we are ahead of the Nets in the standings. I don't know why Kenny and Chuck and them feel Joe Johnson should make the All Star team. Noah I won't be as mad about but I feel that would more be the coaches feeling like they need to give Chicago at least one All Star because they're a winning team. Also because they are doing it without Rose or Deng. But to me Noah is the only person that should get in over Kyle. If you're picking from the winning teams in the East and the impact a player has on that winning team. But Kyle is an All Star hands down, whether the coaches vote him in or not. I hope he knows that. If they don't vote him in it's just politics.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

But I do think Chicago's success is more Thibodeau than Noah. His defensive system is what keeps them winning. Especially in this weak eastern conference. Hopefully the coaches take that into consideration. But again I wouldn't be that mad if Noah gets in over Kyle because I like Noah and he is a key to their success. But Kyle has played better, plain and simple.

Comment

When are the coaches voting? If both Kyle and DeMar put on another very good game, I think they can both be in!

Comment

i like bosh sooooooooo much,hope he can be on the all star list!

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              When are the coaches voting? If both Kyle and DeMar put on another very good game, I think they can both be in!
              I personally believe that demar is a lock from all the hype he has received and deserve ably so. The last to wildcard spots as they call it would most likely come down to
              Noah, Stephenson, Lowry, Teague, Afflalo
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Honestly someone from the raptors is going to make it....like there's no way they can snub both derozan and lowry. It just sucks that both of them won't be representing the raps cuz they really deserve to do so. Derozan has been playing superb to say the least, especially in the 4th quarter. He's that dude right now, that just wills the team to victory like he did last night against the 76ers. Dropped 16 in the 4th. The game before he dropped 40, a career high against the mavs. On the other hand you got lowry playing at a seriously high level. One of the best point guards in the league right now. Triple double last night, and he's been the catalyst for the raptors ever since the rudy gay trade. The coaches are going to have there hands full this time around picking reserves as there are more than enough players that deserve to be on the team.

Fingers crossed that both of em make it..
                Last edited by DonCorleone; Sat Jan 25, 2014, 07:20 AM.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  My predictions
                  West
                  Harden, C.Paul
                  Dwight, Aldridge, Demarcus Cousins
                  Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard

East
                  J.Wall, Derozan
                  Bosh, Hibbert, Millsap
                  Lowry, Stephenson
                  I like these lineups, and both Demar and Lowry deserve to be there!

Comment

As long as DeStar and Lowry make it, I'm good. Kyrie and Afflalo can suck it, they play on crappy teams.

Comment

Reserve will be announced on Thursday. KLow and Dd have 3 games to showcase themselves. I would expect some huge games from them in the next 3 games. If they win all three I think their both in. Think about who their playing Affalo and Joe Johnson. The other two players fighting for the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I hear they have to have their votes in by this weekend. I think they'll have time for the Clips game!
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

It sucks that the coaches don't like Lowry. I think he deserves it not but probably won't get it.

Comment

East: Derozan, Hibbert, John Wall, Bosh, Lowry, Millsap/Teague and Noah West: Harden, Cousins, CP3, Aldridge, Dwight, The Brow and Conley The replacement for Kobe will and should be Lillard
                            #BringBackUzoh

Comment

I already made a thread like this on the 'Let's NBA' forum. But anyway, i look at it like this. Coaches are going to vote for 3 front court players. 2 backcourt players. And 2 Wild Cards.

3 frontcourt players - Bosh, Hibbert, Millsap.

2 backcourt players - Wall and Stephenson.

2 wild cards - DeRozan and 1 of Joe Johnson, Joakim Noah, Kyle Lowry. I think it's a toss up between JJ and Noah(Noah gets my vote).

No way 2 Raps make it.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X