• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Reserves:

Lowry/Wall
    DeRozan/Stephenson
    Bosh/Hibbert/Millsap or Noah
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      I already made a thread like this on the 'Let's NBA' forum. But anyway, i look at it like this. Coaches are going to vote for 3 front court players. 2 backcourt players. And 2 Wild Cards.

3 frontcourt players - Bosh, Hibbert, Millsap.

2 backcourt players - Wall and Stephenson.

2 wild cards - DeRozan and 1 of Joe Johnson, Joakim Noah, Kyle Lowry. I think it's a toss up between JJ and Noah(Noah gets my vote).

No way 2 Raps make it.
      Oh Come on. Kyle Lowry > Joe Johnson (lower stats and record) and > Joakim Noah.

Both Demar and Kyle should realistically be those wild cards.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        I already made a thread like this on the 'Let's NBA' forum. But anyway, i look at it like this. Coaches are going to vote for 3 front court players. 2 backcourt players. And 2 Wild Cards.

3 frontcourt players - Bosh, Hibbert, Millsap.

2 backcourt players - Wall and Stephenson.

2 wild cards - DeRozan and 1 of Joe Johnson, Joakim Noah, Kyle Lowry. I think it's a toss up between JJ and Noah(Noah gets my vote).

No way 2 Raps make it.
        I agree there is no way they give it to two Raptors but two Raptors deserve it for sure. Shame on the coaches.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

you know, in the past, the coaches picks were a sidenote on the back page of the sports section. Now, media has found ways to squeeze every bit out of sports fans. First, its the allstar game, its really not remotely important. Second, its the bloody reserves for the allstar game, again, not really that big a deal. Flipping around online, and watching some clips, they are talking about this like its the effing NBA draft, they are referring to some sort of imaginary statistical measurement..... "demar derozan scored another 30plus game tonight as the raptors outlasted the sixers, we might start to ask, has he the numbers it will take now to get in, has he done enough?"

Really????

Like fuck, really?

I'm all for fun, and I hope our guys get to go, but in the end, this is such a crock of shit it isn't funny. fans vote in the players, then the coaches do the rest, guys they like get in, guys they dont care about won' tget a thought. Its isn't a measured or deserved event, its a mid season cash grab for the NBA and its a party for the players. the game will suck badly, as usual, and the commentary will tell you that you'r watching an amazing event, of HISTORICAL value.

I'm out.

I don't give a shit about this stuff. Wanna know what team I want Demar and Lowry on? Honorable playoff starting five. that one matters.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Oh Come on. Kyle Lowry > Joe Johnson (lower stats and record) and > Joakim Noah.

Both Demar and Kyle should realistically be those wild cards.
            I agree w/ you. Boht DeMar and Kyle deserves to be on the team. But i'm just being realistic man. There's no way 2 Raps make it.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't see how either Lowry or Derozan won't make it. Guys like JJ, Afflalo, and Irving are great players but on losing teams. I know some coaches dislike KL, but he has been the best PG in the east this season, statistically and win-wise.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                I don't see how either Lowry or Derozan won't make it. Guys like JJ, Afflalo, and Irving are great players but on losing teams. I know some coaches dislike KL, but he has been the best PG in the east this season, statistically and win-wise.
                Irving is voted in by the fans. Afflalo has ZERO chance of making this team. And JJ is one of the wild card favourite IMO.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                X