No announcement yet.

Leiweke the "Headhunter"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was NOT expecting that when I opened this thread. LeBron? That's insanity.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Wow. Just wow. So good I had to read it multiple times. Future is bright!😎😎🌞🌞🌞

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

TL is a boss.

I don't see James coming to Toronto.. not with Bosh not here. If Bosh was here I think the chances are a lot higher (James would I'm sure would want to play with another star player and/or close friend).

This is how I see things playing out:

- Vince will be signed as a free agent next season to play backup Wing (take Salmons spot).
        - Nash will be acquired in a trade by the draft (Salmons for Nash and a protected first) to play backup PG.
        - Wiggins will be acquired in a trade by sometime in 2014/2015 (future pick and prospect like Ross or 2014 pick).
        - Star player (like Love) will be acquired as a free agent in 2015 (using TL/Drake's connections).
        - Durant will be signed as a free agent in 2016 (using TL/Drake's connections)

Wiggins/Durant/2015 star player and Nash/Vince (one or both as members of the Raptors in some front office capacity) will all be used to hype up the 2016 all-star game/festivities.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          TL is a boss.

I don't see James coming to Toronto.. not with Bosh not here. If Bosh was here I think the chances are a lot higher (James would I'm sure would want to play with another star player and/or close friend).

- Vince will be signed as a free agent next season to play backup Wing (take Salmons spot).
          - Nash will be acquired in a trade by the draft (Salmons for Nash and a protected first) to play backup PG.
          - Wiggins will be acquired in a trade by sometime in 2014/2015 (future pick and prospect like Ross or 2014 pick).
          - Star player (like Love) will be acquired as a free agent in 2015 (using TL/Drake's connections).

Wiggins/Durant/2015 star player and Nash/Vince (one or both as members of the Raptors in some front office capacity) will all be used to hype up the 2016 all-star game/festivities.
          I'd like to have what you're having
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

TL is a boss.

Now if this happened
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

TL is a boss.

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              I'd like to have what you're having
              If it is a bong, send it my way.

If it is a pipe, seek help!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I still can't believe he had the pull to get LBJ in on a MLSE pitch. Wow.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                I may be mixing up my sports stories but wasn't there something a little while back about Lebron wanting to get an MLSE team for Miami? He knows who to play nice with.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  I may be mixing up my sports stories but wasn't there something a little while back about Lebron wanting to get an MLSE team for Miami? He knows who to play nice with.
                  MLS team
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

What happens if Defoe's mom reads this article and finds out it was one big setup?

The truth is these guys and their mom's (and other close ones) get this kind of treatment all the time. What it really all came down to was them coming because they got a shitload of money.

Let's tell Durant we're renaming the CN Tower to the KD Tower!
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

You think she thinks MLSE brought her up there and treated her like a star because of her prestige?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        If it is a bong, send it my way.

If it is a pipe, seek help!
                        You can still smoke the ganj through pipes! But that senario is a pipe dream.

Comment

a

Comment

johnnyg31 wrote: View Post
                            a
                            Good point. Would you mind elaborating?

Comment

johnnyg31 wrote: View Post
                              a
                              mhmmmmmmmmmm B?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment