Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda a big game.... likely go on a 5 game tear now

Comment

• I love that this thread blew up haha, big win. No idea why Kidd blew his last timeout, forcing an awful inbound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That was honestly stunning. This looked like a surely disastrous loss. Great decision by Casey/Salmons to go for 2. Followed that up by playing perfect defence on the inbound.

I can't remember the last time the Raptors inbound defence locked up in such a clutch moment.

Comment

• 2 Pat 2 Pat 2 Pat

OG is our king

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
            I don't remember them beating the Heat or Pacers. It was a lot of Knicks, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago. That record is not indicative of how poor of a team Brooklyn is.

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk
            I don't agree. Good team, lots of injuries. They will be in the mix in springtime

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
              I love that this thread blew up haha, big win. No idea why Kidd blew his last timeout, forcing an awful inbound

If they had been quick with the inbound they could have gotten it in surely without burning the timeout. Why let the defence set?

Comment

• Broken Nose? Aint nobody got time fo dat!

Great win! Lets go Raptors!
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• kidd shouldve spilt his drink again, wouldve been worth the fine

Comment

• I kinda liked the GV free lane to the hoop a few plays earlier.... the Nets players just....stopped playing basketball.

Comment

• This is how I feel every time we beat Pierce and KG now....

Comment

• Anyone catch Masai and Kyle's hug? Don't wanna jump the gun, but I smell extension

Comment

• I loved the composure of the Raps down the stretch. Way to not give up the fight.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• No mask No problem!!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              I don't remember them beating the Heat or Pacers. It was a lot of Knicks, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago. That record is not indicative of how poor of a team Brooklyn is.

You should research

OKC
                              Atl
                              Miami
                              GS
                              Dallas

All wins

Cle
                              Ny
                              Orl
                              Boston

The others

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Oops.
                                Yeah, post was written just before my daughter woke up. I didn't know the ending until I came back to the tele downstairs. By that time, post was already sent off. Oh the joys of the interweb. My bad indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X