Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Via Zarar:

www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums is no more, and instead we have forums.raptorsrepublic.com

Old pages redirect to the new ones, and nobody should notice any difference. All bookmarks will still work.

Reason for the change is that when we have any infection on the forums, it affects the main site in Google rankings. Now, both live independently and a problem in one, doesn't mean a problem in the other.
    I noticed the swap a few days ago, in fact... it was our 1st preseason matchup.

Along with this came a V check-mark logo in the tab.... is the site being run by new servers or something?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Hey, guys, this is the first time I've been on the forum for a while because it has completely stopped working on the Taptalk app. Any solutions? It happened to me right before the second pres-season game.

Comment

Me too
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I've even deleted and reinstalled Tapatalk and still a no go. Now I can't even get to a log in screen so I'm going to guess that it's directly related to the new address.
          Last edited by Axel; Sat Oct 8, 2016, 01:24 PM.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

having the tapatalk problem as well. i just thought the app got blocked.

Comment

Has anything been done to fix this problem yet? I pretty much exclusively use this forum on taptalk and I haven't been on at all since the problem.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                Has anything been done to fix this problem yet? I pretty much exclusively use this forum on taptalk and I haven't been on at all since the problem.
                Doc is aware of the situation. Hopefully it can be resolved quickly and easily.

Comment

Sorry guys. Still looking into this. Please stay tuned and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry about the delay. I've applied a fix to this. Please let me know if you have any issues. Apologies again, I didn't know it affected this many people.

Comment

Still isn't working for me. I even tried to remove and re-add RR from Tapatalk and the same issue persists (saying the "home has moved").

I will try to delete and reinstall the app when I get home but that seems like a long shot.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        Still isn't working for me. I even tried to remove and re-add RR from Tapatalk and the same issue persists (saying the "home has moved").

I will try to delete and reinstall the app when I get home but that seems like a long shot.
                        Still nothing for me on the app either. Let me know if this works Axel.

Comment

People still having issues with this? Please advise.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            People still having issues with this? Please advise.
                            Sadly, yes.

When I click on RR (through Tapatalk) I get the following:

Home Error

Forum XMLRPC Interface for Tapatalk Application

Current Tapatalk plugin version 4.9.0
                            Latest Tapatalk plugin version:
                            301 Moved Permanently

I would just post the picture if I could get into Tapatalk lol

Comment

Thanks Axel. I'll get Zarar to look at it again whenever he has a sec.

Comment

My Tapatalk is working now ... anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X