Full site not working on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full site not working on mobile

I get a 404 on Chrome mobile. Just a heads up. I generally prefer the full site to mobile versions, but maybe that's just me.

Cheers. We’ll look into it.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      I get a 404 on Chrome mobile. Just a heads up. I generally prefer the full site to mobile versions, but maybe that's just me.
      Still having issues?

Comment

Yep. When I click on "full site" I get the "this is embarrassing" message.

Running latest android on nexus 5.

Comment

Yep. When I click on "full site" I get the "this is embarrassing" message.

Running latest android on nexus 5.
          Hmmmm, weird. That usually comes up if we screwed up a specific URL link, but shouldn't happen otherwise. Especially on mobile. Let me investigate again.

Comment

Google mobile browsers has been known for random 404 errors. Try to update your browser ( or clear cache first ) and your system, this should help.

If it doesn't, then mods should take a look @ tapatalkDetect() script maybe update is due.

Comment

Full site not working on mobile

It's a wrong URL issue. When you tap on "view full site" it uses this link which doesn't work:

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...php/?styleid=2

It should really be using this URL:

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums//?styleid=2

Which brings you to the full site on mobile (I always use this since the mobile site and tapatalk doesn't let you delete posts)

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                It's a wrong URL issue. When you tap on "view full site" it uses this link which doesn't work:

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...php/?styleid=2

It should really be using this URL:

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums//?styleid=2

Which brings you to the full site on mobile (I always use this since the mobile site and tapatalk doesn't let you delete posts)
                THANKS!

Yep, this fixed it. Mods you may want to fix the link as per iblastoff's post.

Comment

Link still has to be fixed yo. When I'm on mobile, if things reset, I have to come back to this page to go to the full site.

Comment

This is still broken btw.

Comment

This is still broken btw.
                      Via Zarar:

www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums is no more, and instead we have forums.raptorsrepublic.com

Old pages redirect to the new ones, and nobody should notice any difference. All bookmarks will still work.

Reason for the change is that when we have any infection on the forums, it affects the main site in Google rankings. Now, both live independently and a problem in one, doesn't mean a problem in the other.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                        www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums is no more, and instead we have forums.raptorsrepublic.com

Old pages redirect to the new ones, and nobody should notice any difference. All bookmarks will still work.

Reason for the change is that when we have any infection on the forums, it affects the main site in Google rankings. Now, both live independently and a problem in one, doesn't mean a problem in the other.
                        All I know is when my cookies reset and I was sent by default to the mobile site, and clicked "Full Site" at the bottom, it sent me to a 404 page not found. I think if you guys fix the link as per iblastoff's post above, it should work. I clicked that link and it gave me the full site.

Comment

I've actually not been able to access via Tapatalk the last few days. I try to log in (it logged me out for some reason) but it says there is a "problem with the forum". Anyone else having this problem?
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            I've actually not been able to access via Tapatalk the last few days. I try to log in (it logged me out for some reason) but it says there is a "problem with the forum". Anyone else having this problem?
                            Any chance the change in forum address is causing that? Like if Tapatalk is still pointed at rr/forums instead of forums.rr?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              Any chance the change in forum address is causing that? Like if Tapatalk is still pointed at rr/forums instead of forums.rr?
                              Not sure, I seem to be able to still see everything, it just won't let me log in.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X