DD at Jay-Z concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD at Jay-Z concert

Anyone get pics with DD at the Jay-Z concert?

Jay-Z:
    "DeRozan in da house... I'm glad you wasn't playin tonight... We actually happen to be playing each other tonight, y'all know that?"
    "Anybody know the score of the Nets/Raptors game?... Raptors won? (*crowd erupts)... (*jokes) All those other songs we were gonna do, throw them out (*laughs)... Congratulations on the win.
    ps. DD didn't dance on stage. He didn't pull a VC (for the youngin's that don't remember, VC danced with Nelly during a rehab stint while the Raptors got destroyed by the Hawks)

(Goto 5:20 mark)

I don't what's worse, that Vince danced during rehab, or that he went to a Nelly show.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Not that it's a big deal. But there was a pic of DD watching the Raps game on TV with his daughter. So i don't know how he can be in two places at once.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

That explains the pics of DeMars girl and baby with Jay Z the other night.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Not that it's a big deal. But there was a pic of DD watching the Raps game on TV with his daughter. So i don't know how he can be in two places at once.
          The concert was at the ACC (DD was there popping in & out as he was watching the game in one of the offices; pulling double duty )

Comment

When is Gametime going to get banned for advertising his business on the forum?
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Its harmless. No threat to our forums or community here. Try not to lose sleep over it.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                And here's one of the pics showing him pulling double duty at the ACC that night:
                http://instagram.com/p/jsmACxqaxA/

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                  Its harmless. No threat to our forums or community here. Try not to lose sleep over it.
                  I just hope it doesn't become a trend..

Comment

I just hope it doesn't become a trend..
                    If it does, I'll start charging money for advertising. I don't fuck around.

Comment

If it does, I'll start charging money for advertising. I don't fuck around.
                      You are supplying a portal to many viewers. These days, that kind of real estate is worth a lot of bones, I was hoping you were at least getting compensation for Gametimes signature

Comment

You are supplying a portal to many viewers. These days, that kind of real estate is worth a lot of bones, I was hoping you were at least getting compensation for Gametimes signature
                        Hmmmmm ..... you might be onto something now.

Comment

when he starts scalping tickets and directly posting items he is selling, i think I would do something about it. until then I'm gonna solve this whole Israel. Palestine thing
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Hmmmmm ..... you might be onto something now.
                            lets work out a cut lol
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I know the subject is off topic but speaking of Vince Carter dancing, I looked up an old article on it and seeing the names of the players we had back then... ehhhh... glad we've moved on from that...

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/sho...caught-dancing
                              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Working...
                              X