Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Reserves - Congratulations DeMar DeRozan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's OK. Now we get to see what Kyle Lowry looks like when he is playing with ALL OF THE CHIPS on his shoulder.

Eric Koreen twitter

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      This is the best possible outcome from a Raptor's asset standpoint. DeMar's value goes up ("Hey Minnesota, we can give you an All-Star for Kevin Love"), Lowry's does not, saving us some money if we resign him.
      Haha true

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        *During last week's starters announcement show.
        it's technically before the show last week, 30 mins ago a year ago still before the show
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Seems a bit sketchy that they already had a promo with wall in it. How many people did they use when shooting that ad?

Comment

• the Raptors got no love.....
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Comment

• Demar derozan
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• lowry only 10% of the fan poll vote. stephenson got 60%.
                  Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Jan 30, 2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• 60% for Stephenson? Hahah U.S is so blind to what goes on in Canada
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If the voting ended today, lowry would definately be an all-star. His last 2 all star perfoances would have definately convinced the coaches.

Comment

• Eastern conf. coaches should be ashamed for selecting JJ. Kyle and/or Lance deserve this spot, JJ - simply not. His PER is below-average.

Comment

• I've heard on twitter that Lance and Kyle didn't make it because of their previous problems with attitude! That's B.S!
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I honestly hoped Kyle would make it in too, but I expected this result.

Demar Derozan - 2014 NBA all star

Caught a lot of slack from the "know it alls" on this site for believing in DD.

If you talked shit about Demar this past year, I only got a few words for you....

Now you know why we call you a hater! Hahaha

Cheers!

Comment

• Never thought DeRozan would be an allstar. Good for him.

I like being wrong.... Except about Bargnani, that still sucks but might be easier to take in June 2016.

Comment

• Can't wait to see DeMar in those ugly uniforms!!! yay!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X