Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Reserves - Congratulations DeMar DeRozan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    So you are presented evidence to disprove your opinion, and that doesn't change anything for you?
    My brother debates like that ... very frustrating.
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    What's so frustrating? I said that Scraptor proved me wrong. DeMar's defense is improved.
    Said you were proven wrong, then immediately followed up with:
    "It doesn't change a lot tho, DeMar is average defender at best.", when the proof you were given stated quite differently. That's what joey was referring to as frustrating, I believe.

Personally, I find a lot of criticisms of him frustrating, as he as made significant strides across the board this year, yet same old narratives being stuck to all the time. I could see that happening with other team's fans who rarely see him, but his own team's fans showing such little appreciation for his game? Even now, some simply see his all star selection as raising his trade value. I sometimes wonder what fucked up parallel universe is this happening?
    Last edited by salmon; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• salmon wrote: View Post
      Said you were proven wrong, then immediately followed up with:
      "It doesn't change a lot tho, DeMar is average defender at best.", when the proof you were given stated quite differently. That's what joey was referring to as frustrating, I believe.
      Scraptor post proved me wrong about his massive improvement from '11, but it doesn't change a thing that DEMAR IS AVERAGE DEFENDER AT BEST.

I'm out.
      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Scraptor post proved me wrong about his massive improvement from '11, but it doesn't change a thing that DEMAR IS AVERAGE DEFENDER AT BEST.

I'm out.
        In your opinion.

Later man!

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          Found a very good theory on how the coaches got Joe Johnson in.

This actually makes perfect sense.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            This actually makes perfect sense.
            I think the nba should just choose the full all star rosters privately. No more fan or coach voting

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                I think the nba should just choose the full all star rosters privately. No more fan or coach voting

Ya that'll get rid of all controversies

What do you people use for sarcasm around here? Different font colour or just the /s thing?

Comment

• Comment

• Don't know where to put this so here you go:

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      Ya that'll get rid of all controversies

What do you people use for sarcasm around here? Different font colour or just the /s thing?
                      I didn't say it'd get rid of all controversies, but it'd help in allowing the most deserving players to actually make it more often

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        I didn't say it'd get rid of all controversies, but it'd help in allowing the most deserving players to actually make it more often

no idea how some 'private nba votes' makes any more sense or how it would allow more deserving players to make it at all. who is the 'nba'?

Comment

• I still remember when everyone was saying DeMar is a role player with starter minutes .. Hah.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                            I still remember when everyone was saying DeMar is a role player with starter minutes .. Hah.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                            lol, you mean like earlier today? Well, maybe not everyone, but some still stuck on stupid.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              no idea how some 'private nba votes' makes any more sense or how it would allow more deserving players to make it at all. who is the 'nba'?
                              Give the vote to the media, make it public record and then when all the players are selected let fans vote for the starters. Would that work?

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                Give the vote to the media, make it public record and then when all the players are selected let fans vote for the starters. Would that work?
                                I totally agree with that! This would be perfect. Watched that 'the starters' video yesterday and they were pointing out that the coaches could honestly care less. NBA might be biased and put in a kyrie Irving for marketing purposes. They need anaylsts- people on NBA.com ESPN commentators, TNT panel to vote on the roster. From that , totally agree then the fans can get involved.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X