Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Reserves - Congratulations DeMar DeRozan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns out acting like things are true doesn't make them true
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      ITS OFFICIAL!!!! DEMAR DEROZAN is an allstar

check @nbaallstar
      Why am I not surprised....
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• yup Lowry is out

DeMar is an all star

Comment

• Joe Johnson over Kyle Lowry......

Comment

• Joe Johnson? how the fuck...
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Proud of demar. He's earned it.

Comment

• Lowry ... :''(
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• This is awesome news! Congrats to Demar Derozan!

But at the same time I am so shocked to hear someone like Joe Johnson made the all star game over Kyle Lowry.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Wtf joe johnson. Shows how much coaches don't like Lowry.

Comment

• lowry is gunna go off for 50pts tmrw b/c JJ made it over him

Comment

• The coaches should have made the call based on his play and not on his previous mishaps.We all heard about how KL's sometimes aggressive manner could affect his chances. There is no justifying choosing JJ over KL. Terrible call to choose Johnson over Lowry.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• can they shutup about the west and get to the east

Comment

• PREACH shaq preach..............................

Comment

• I feel Johnson just got in on past credentials; when he was a Hawk he was a perennial all-star and since coaches probably couldn't think of many good guards in the East they chose him. Utter BS though.

Comment

• How did JJ make it over Lowry??????? His team isn't even over .500!!!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X