Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Reserves - Congratulations DeMar DeRozan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to celebrate .......
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Not to be completely clueless but is "Cpt T.o" an amalgam of Compton and toronto?
        Could also be a play on the fact that Demar is the Captain of the team too.

In any case CONGRATS DEMAR!!! So happy for him. Just goes to show how far work ethic can take you.

Sucks for Kyle but he probably only uses it for even more motivation.

Comment

• Lance with 4th triple double of the season.

Take that, coaches
          Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 30, 2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations to DD ...he has had much to do with the success of the team and has improved his own game. Re Lowry, we must all remember that this his first really good season stat wise. Only Rap fans truly know what he has meant to the team so we can excuse the guys making the picks which also has a league political component to it (be as inclusive with as many teams as possible with at least a single selection). Too bad. Hopefully he makes it next year if he continues to play as well. I really dont think his coach related issues had anything to do with it...he is in the East now and his other teams were in the West. conf. so those coaches I dont believe had a say (McHale, Adelman, Memphis coaches have been fired).

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Lance with 4th triple double of the season.

Take that, coaches
              Suppose Lowry will go for a quadruple-double tomorrow then

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                Should have voted for Lowry to get in to start. As a whole country we should have been a big enough market to get him in over Irving. Just shows you how little people care about the raptors in this country now. Yet I am not a real fan.
                If Irving were playing for Toronto id bet he'd still get voted in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Lance with 4th triple double of the season.

Take that, coaches
                  In what's getting very close to a losing cause, against the Suns, at home, after Suns beat them just a week ago. What's really weird is he has 10 ASTs, while 2 PGs combined have zero. Triple double, playing with George, Hibbert, and West, yet down the whole game. Something fishy. One man showboating?

Comment

• Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 30, 2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Fuck Joe Johnson! No coach in their right mind would choose Johnson over Lowry. The only reason I can come up with that Johnson belongs in the All-Star game is that he's "clutch". Fucking good for him! He doesn't play defense or offense for 47 minutes but only decides to show up in the last minute. Lowry put it all on the line for a WHOLE 48 minutes! I bet you anything that they just didn't want to put two Raptors on the team. Fuck this shit! Even Stevenson or Afflalo deserves to make it more than Johnson! Not to mention Irving doesn't even deserve to be an All-Star this year, let alone a starter! When you have regressed that much, I don't think you deserve to be an All-Star despite you making it last year, but then again, the majority of NBA fan voters are usually the biggest idiots ever.

As for Demar, he deserves it! Hard work pays off. Not mad he "supposedly" made it over Lowry. One doesn't deserve it over the other. They both deserve to be on the roster!
                      He was picked because the league needs to spread the brand of the "new" team and to keep it's Russian billionaire owner happy. It's all about "MARKET" folks.
                      Last edited by Balls of Steel; Thu Jan 30, 2014, 10:49 PM.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• im watching the cavs knicks game and i know its only 1 game but irving doesnt look better than lowry at all. Hes got talent but the ball barely leaves his hands, and the main priority of a pg is to make plays and dish the ball. Also how do you make a player on a team that is 16-29 a starter? its a joke

Comment

• Somewhere out there, Bryan Colangelo is sitting in some pimped out cigar lounge stroking his cat and saying, "that's right".
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• GUILTY AS CHARGED: Last year, I HATED that video sequence where Demar signed his new contract prior to tip-off on the first game of last season. Hated it. I guess now, I get to eat my disdain.

Comment

• RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
                              im watching the cavs knicks game and i know its only 1 game but irving doesnt look better than lowry at all. Hes got talent but the ball barely leaves his hands, and the main priority of a pg is to make plays and dish the ball. Also how do you make a player on a team that is 16-29 a starter? its a joke
                              Lot's of flash, but yet to show dash. Voted in by the Youtube generation. Think his uncle drew stuff helped?

Comment

• Lewenberg: Masai's message to DeMar: "We dont want you to be a 1-time All-Star". "What makes a multiple time All-Star is winning… he understands that"
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X