Game #45: Orlando Magic 83 - Toronto Raptors 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    We've beat two bad teams. Let's not get a head of ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mmmm Brooklyn was pretty much the hottest team on the earth.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      It must have been that joke Peddie who arranged for that promotion. I suppose one cant do anything about it while a promotion deal is in effect. Hope Leweike kills it as soon as he can.
      Leweike did modify it so that at least the Raptors have to win as well. Nothing more pathetic than cheers when they hit 100 but are still down by 20.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

We've beat two bad teams. Let's not get a head of ourselves.

You realize that in this month Brooklyn has only lost 2 games? Both to the Raps.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Leweike did modify it so that at least the Raptors have to win as well. Nothing more pathetic than cheers when they hit 100 but are still down by 20.
          And I thought that was to save money. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            You're not even allowed the cheese. It's actually just stale dough with tomato sauce. They don't even bake it.
            Honestly, that's how even their most topping-loaded pizza tastes. It's like their ingredients are made out of plastic and sawdust.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              You realize that in this month Brooklyn has only lost 2 games? Both to the Raps.
              Yes and we barely won. I'm just stating the fact that this team is not better with out DD.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Honestly, that's how even their most topping-loaded pizza tastes. It's like their ingredients are made out of plastic and sawdust.
                Makes sense if it's food for robots.

Comment

• How else can they sell xlarge pies for 9.99

Comment

Yes and we barely won. I'm just stating the fact that this team is not better with out DD.

It isn't a fact yet.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      thats just how it is. you have a house full of 20,000 fans, 19,000 of them will be casual fans who don't actually know whats going on.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        It isn't a fact yet.
                        Your will going to make a case for this off two wins? One being to the worst team in the league?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Anyone still think Afflalo's a better player than DeRozan??
                          More like anyone still want to trade TRoss for Afflalo? What a complete joke that was. Completely owned him.

Comment

• It's really starting to bug me that Lowry most likely won't make the All Star team. The more I look at the others guys you might consider over him I just don't understand what's so hard. Kyle is better than both Joe Johnson and Afflalo this season without a doubt. I don't get it. And those are the only two I see fighting with Kyle for the last spot. To me the reserves are Lance Stephenson, Roy Hibbert, John Wall, Millsap, Bosh, Derozan and then there is one more spot. How you could give it to either Afflalo or Joe Johnson is crazy. If it were the media or the fans I wouldn't be surprised but for coaches to make such a blatant mistake is really sad.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                              More like anyone still want to trade TRoss for Afflalo? What a complete joke that was. Completely owned him.
                              And you're basing this on one game? Little ridiculous if you ask me.

Comment

• Shit I just remembered Noah. Ugh! Maybe I can live with him over Kyle but even between he and Kyle I would still pick Kyle. This is really sad. But I could definitely live with Noah over Kyle than either Johnson or Afflalo.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X