• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Hey T-Ross maybe next time don't dunk the ball off your own face
    haha thought he broke his nose like pat

Comment

• Arron Afflalo is not an All Star. He's has been falling off as of recently, not just in this game. I don't know what crazy person would put him in the All Star game. I always felt his play was a little bit of a hot streak. No one was expecting him to play that well so they probably never took him seriously. If he still continues scoring like that in the second half of the season THEN I MIGHT give him some props.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ross has just destroyed Afflalo tonight. It's been beautiful to watch his D.

Comment

• JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
          All stars aren't supposed to have stinker games like these. Aaron Afflalo doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned with Derozan and Stephenson for AS reserve SG's
          To be fair DeRozan and Stephenson have games like this as well, although Stephenson is usually because some games he doesn't have to do anything with George/West going off.

Comment

• JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
            All stars aren't supposed to have stinker games like these. Aaron Afflalo doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned with Derozan and Stephenson for AS reserve SG's
            to be fair, DD definitely has had some stinkers in this stretch.

Comment

• DD wouldn't have a stinker like this against the second worst team in the NBA. Sorry.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i know hes only used for his defence, but i gotta say, hayes' finishing around the rim is awful

Comment

• Lowry for mvp doesn't seem too far-fetched haha.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    to be fair, DD definitely has had some stinkers in this stretch.
                    True but at least DD tries! Afflalo doesn't seem like he cares at all just going threw the motions
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• wow. 2 very UGLY quarters by the raptors.

Comment

• RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
                        i know hes only used for his defence, but i gotta say, hayes' finishing around the rim is awful
                        He's as tall as Vasquez hahaha how can you expect him to score amongst the tree's? LMAO
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yea Hayes might actually be worse than Aaron Gray at finishing. That's really sad. But his is mostly because of his height and lack of athleticism. Not so much touch.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            wow. 2 very UGLY quarters by the raptors.
                            This quarter wasn't that bad. Was it?

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                              He's as tall as Vasquez hahaha how can you expect him to score amongst the tree's? LMAO
                              He's the Mugsy Bogues of big men
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                DD wouldn't have a stinker like this against the second worst team in the NBA. Sorry.
                                Yeah but Afflalo isn't versing the second worst team in the league, he's versing the Finals-bound Raptors. In fact Affalo scored 36 vs the Bucks and is averaging 31 against the 76ers who are probably the 2 worst teams

Comment

Working...
                                X