Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nilanka wrote: View Post
    i like it.

And if anyone decides to jump the gun and start their own game thread in the middle of a winning streak.....permanent ban (and perhaps a fine).
    done!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I like it.

And if anyone decides to jump the gun and start their own game thread in the middle of a winning streak.....permanent ban (and perhaps a fine).
      Nahhh that's getting off easy... public ridicule would be far more effective!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        OR we could just be Raptor fans and booo them every time they post.
        Yup....and then ban and fine them.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Yup....and then ban and fine them.
          The penalty shall be a 24-hour period where all rules are disbanded for any posts directed at that one poster, with the best insult winning the right to start the next game thread! Then they face a ban until the next loss, when they get bumped off loser island.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            The penalty shall be a 24-hour period where all rules are disbanded for any posts directed at that one poster, with the best insult winning the right to start the next game thread! Then they face a ban until the next loss, when they get bumped off loser island.
            LOL....I'm quietly hoping you're serious.

I'll work on some new material during half-time tonight.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              Doesn't this have to approved in the next CBA?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dark horse: Tobias Harris. Coming back from an injury to start the season, but lethal when he gets going.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I'm excited to see Lowry try and take any hopes of an all-star nod away from Afflalo. I do NOT want to see Afflalo there; good stats on a bad team = nothing.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Dark horse: Tobias Harris. Coming back from an injury to start the season, but lethal when he gets going.
                    Yeah I'm excited to see him play.

I was high on him coming out of college, always felt he never got a shot in Milwaukee, and then ballooned last year. Injury set him back. It will be interesting to see what he is or if he is another potential who never reaches it.

Anyways I have not see him play this year....looking forward to it.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                      I'm excited to see Lowry try and take any hopes of an all-star nod away from Afflalo. I do NOT want to see Afflalo there; good stats on a bad team = nothing.
                      Coaches already submitted their all star voting ballots earlier in the week, so either lowry is or isn't an all star. We shall see the results tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                        Coaches already submitted their all star voting ballots earlier in the week, so either lowry is or isn't an all star. We shall see the results tomorrow.

You sure? link?

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          0-0 let's see my luck
                          Plus I'm still wondering what happened to Kazan and his day before game threads.

I figured I'd let someone else try their luck haha. Hopefully you start a new streak.
                          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                              Perhaps we should that ritual here then. Once we lose a game a new game thread starter until they next lose. Gotta love superstition.
                              Technically I have a perfect record. Started the pacers New Years game thread!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                Technically I have a perfect record. Started the pacers New Years game thread!
                                Definitely have you start the next game thread, if we lose another game. Fingers crossed we don't!

Comment

Working...
                                X