Kyrie Irving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyrie Irving.

Obviously, Congratulations to Demar Derozan on making his first all star game, hoping for many more to come!

I was reading on B/R and it said that Kyrie Irving is unhappy in Cleveland and he's gonna bolt as quick as he can. Do you think we could be able to get him? Give them Lowry and Terrence Ross for Kyrie and Dellavedova. I think it could work, we get a young new PG who's still growing and could be really nice in the backcourt with Derozan. And I think Cleveland gets a PG who could want to stay there who is a vet and bordeline all-star/ all star who got snubbed. He could work well with the young guys and Terrence Ross would be really good for them.

Thoughts?

no fucking thanks. that sounds like a horrible trade.

Comment

Kyrie Irving is injury prone in my opinion.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        no fucking thanks. that sounds like a horrible trade.
        That's why I wanna know what you would give for Irving.

Comment

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
          Obviously, Congratulations to Demar Derozan on making his first all star game, hoping for many more to come!

I was reading on B/R and it said that Kyrie Irving is unhappy in Cleveland and he's gonna bolt as quick as he can. Do you think we could be able to get him? Give them Lowry and Terrence Ross for Kyrie and Dellavedova. I think it could work, we get a young new PG who's still growing and could be really nice in the backcourt with Derozan. And I think Cleveland gets a PG who could want to stay there who is a vet and bordeline all-star/ all star who got snubbed. He could work well with the young guys and Terrence Ross would be really good for them.

Thoughts?
          No to giving up TR.

Comment

I definitely like the trade, but would Cleveland even consider it?
            For us, it gives us a game changing point guard with a ton of upside who can be a legit number one option.

Lowry is balling out of his mind and all, but when the Raptors are set to contend in 2015/2016, Lowry won't be that championship point guard. He will be on the decline, and his style of play isn't sustainable.

With DD, Irving and Big V, we have 3 young players with a ton of upside who can be a force out East. Players would want to sign here (with great ownership, good roster, Drake factor) and we can chase after a max-player.
            Really, this trade gets us out of the underdog picture

The question is: Why would Cleveland want to lose another franchise player? Lowry and Deng would probably not re-sign and it leaves Cleveland in a giant black hole, re-starting the rebuild again.

The whole reason for the Deng trade was to please Irving. I don't think they are going to give up on him yet

Comment

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
              That's why I wanna know what you would give for Irving.
              i don't really care for irving. so unless we can get him for friggin landry fields, than nothing.

Comment

I don't blame him for wanting out of Cleveland, people think nobody wants to come here, but there it is much worse.

Comment

Kyle for Irving maybe I dont know
                  but no way is TR going with him

but at the end of the day lowry is playing better than kyrie and if we do get him its more of a 'trying to gain respect from the rest of the league' kinda thing didn't work out with rudy so no

EDIT: I dont think Kyle wants to leave this squad
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Watching the Cleveland game now. I want out of Cleveland. And it's just on TV. They say they're going to go all out this year to make the playoffs but I don't see what they have to give up. Cough..2014 pick...cough. I guess there's that

Comment

There's absolutely no way Cleveland gives up Irving for Lowry and Ross and if we were offered that package, Uriji shouldn't even take a second to think about it.

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the key to the Raptors success has been Lowry's effectiveness, and more importantly, his ability to run the offense efficiently. He scores when he needs to,passes a whole lot more, but he makes winning players regardless of what he does.

Irving would likely destroy that given his scoring mentality. I for one say we stick with this core/ pick up a veteran big (if possible) for the playoffs.

Or, we trade Lowry, get some assets, get some publicity in the playoffs, and sign him again in the off season. (I like option one more).

Either way, Lowry is playing like a winner for this team.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

I would trade Lowry and DD for Irving+Bennett pretty quickly....

HOWEVER, we need a 6'11" guy in the locker room that will beat the shit out of Irving when he steps out of line in order to help him grow up. Kid has been coddled more than Bargnani was....

Comment

Watching this Cleveland game right now. They reminds me a lot of the Jay Triano Raptors team. Just horrible in all areas of the game.

As for Anthony Bennett, i don't want to say the word "B" yet. But he's pretty bad. He's very slow, he looks fat and out of shape.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

All flash, no dash. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X