No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you've got to be kidding me..It's a nightmare for Denver.

Comment

Pretty embarrassing

Comment

well, at least it's not a shutout now.

EDIT: Mayweather put $10.4M on broncos.. "lucky" him

EDIT 2: He ( Floyd ) just denied bet rumours.
        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Feb 2, 2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

That was an attrocious game. Even if you're a Seattle fan, I expect you'd at least want the other team to put up a fight..make a game of it.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E0D05...53EqBSZ4799t.m

awkward.

Comment

That was..weird as fuck.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

As a fan of the Raptors, Canucks, and Seahawks. I've never experienced what's it like to win a championship....UNTIL TODAY. How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Seahawks team is a future dynasty in the making. They got the pieces to be really really good for a long time.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  That was..weird as fuck.
                  #lockdown #security

TRex wrote: View Post
                  As a fan of the Raptors, Canucks, and Seahawks. I've never experienced what's it like to win a championship....UNTIL TODAY. How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Seahawks team is a future dynasty in the making. They got the pieces to be really really good for a long time.
                  congrats brah!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    well, at least it's not a shutout now.

EDIT: Mayweather put $10.4M on broncos.. "lucky" him

EDIT 2: He ( Floyd ) just denied bet rumours.
                    He did deny... not sure I believe him. Who wants to be THAT wrong on a $10M bet?? hahaha

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

It's very hard to stay really good for a long time. I do like the way they're built, but just like all SB winning teams, they will have players bolt for greener pastures elsewhere.

I was the only one out of 9 friends tonight that had the Seahawks winning, so I liked the game to a certain extent. Made off with a bit of coin... Feel bad for Peyton, but he is what he is.

Comment

12 hours after the game...

Still can't believe that first play of this year's SB was safety...

Comment

Working...
                        X